Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I thought Billicheat was a genius

Legend

User Info Menu

I thought Billicheat was a genius

I guess he is human after all.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

In this game, he was bested by Doug Pederson & Co.. If that makes BB less than a genius, where does it leave the HCs of other NFL teams?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I guess he is human after all.

Only Human.....as sung by Bill Belichick

Come on Pat fans dry your eyes
    Wipe your tears
    Never like to see you cry
    Wont you please forgive me

I wouldn't ever try to hurt you
    I just needed someone to put on the bench
    His backup will fill the void while he is gone
    But instead his side is emptiness

I'm only human
    Of flesh and blood I'm made
    Human
    Born to make mistakes

Last edited by Captain Lemming; 02-05-2018 at 03:23 AM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

The Pats had some calls and plays go against them. I don't believe the RB made the catch. It was a clear bobble to me. The league needs to get more calls right on review or they are going to lose more fans.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Maybe so ^^^ but I guess that is how it goes.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    The Pats had some calls and plays go against them. I don't believe the RB made the catch. It was a clear bobble to me. The league needs to get more calls right on review or they are going to lose more fans.
    I think the problem is the NFL has playoff officiating and regular season officiating and they aren't the same.

IMO if they weren't so hands on during the season you wouldn't have this issue. I thought both TD's were legit. I was never a fan of the "slight ball movement" that's naturally going to occur when you catch a ball that's well defended being called incomplete.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Are the Patriots boards calling for him to be fired?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I think the problem is the NFL has playoff officiating and regular season officiating and they aren't the same.

IMO if they weren't so hands on during the season you wouldn't have this issue. I thought both TD's were legit. I was never a fan of the "slight ball movement" that's naturally going to occur when you catch a ball that's well defended being called incomplete.

Sounds like hockey

I think the NFL knew that if they took those TDs away from the Eagles they would have had a public relations nightmare they may never had been able to fix given the clear perception of bias towards the Pats

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Are the Patriots boards calling for him to be fired?
    Who? Al Riveron or Bill Billicheat?

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Sounds like hockey

I think the NFL knew that if they took those TDs away from the Eagles they would have had a public relations nightmare they may never had been able to fix given the clear perception of bias towards the Pats
    Exactly...it was being watched by millions and if they had cheated the Eagles the way they've been cheating for the Pats the entire year, the outcry would have done them in. NFL would then have been considered no better then the WWE.