Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JuJu is that dude... lmao

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Maybe. But until the Steelers figure out the puzzle one can only laugh or cry.
    I actually do both. But that's just me.

Rookie

User Info Menu

It’s pretty funny, all things considered.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    I actually do both. But that's just me.
    Unless you do them at the exact same time...then it's kinda creepy.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Maybe. But until the Steelers figure out the puzzle one can only laugh or cry.
    ...or continue to live a good life each day and not agonize over things you have absolutely no control over

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Keep it classy Steelers! Probably be some awesome tweets from them this Sunday, as they're on their couches (again)

Legend

User Info Menu

It's JuJu being awesome. Sorry but some folks have a stick up their A$$

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    It's JuJu being awesome. Sorry but some folks have a stick up their A$$
    Both of these statements are true.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

I thought it was funny and yes some people are to serious...

Legend

User Info Menu

you guys would be the first ones crying and saying it was classless if a player from a different team did that...........especially to a steelers fan wearing our jersey.
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    you guys would be the first ones crying and saying it was classless if a player from a different team did that...........especially to a steelers fan wearing our jersey.
    I bet you are the kid in the photo with JuJu
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"