Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had a weird dream last night

Legend

User Info Menu

I had a weird dream last night

I was dreaming about the Steelers / Jags game. Shazier knocked Bortles out of the game with a huge hit. Jags' backup QB came in and it was Tim Tebow and he lead a come from behind win.

I was at the game and wanted to run out on the field to tackle Tebow, but I was moving slower than a sloth and could not get there before I woke up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I was dreaming about the Steelers / Jags game. Shazier knocked Bortles out of the game with a huge hit. Jags' backup QB came in and it was Tim Tebow and he lead a come from behind win.

I was at the game and wanted to run out on the field to tackle Tebow, but I was moving slower than a sloth and could not get there before I woke up.
    You are a "No Go" at this station. Go back to sleep and do over.

Legend

User Info Menu

Had a dream Pats lost 45 to 17. But when I checked it wasn’t the Titans. It was Miami.

Their colors are similar so maybe maybe it comes true.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I was reading / listening to Steelers / Jags analysis before bed. Hearing Ben is 1-4 against Jax in Pittsburgh must have stuck with me?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Jags' backup QB came in and it was Tim Tebow and he lead a come from behind win.
    I would say that's a f n nightmare.

Legend

User Info Menu

I had a weird dream last night, too. Steelers defenders were a pack of werewolves, and they were literally eating Leonard Fournette!

Oh, and one of the werewolves had his arm in a sling, and another one had a brace on his knee!

What could it all mean?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    What could it all mean?
    You're all going collectively bonkers. That's what it means.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I’ve always found Steelers playoff football to be a bit stressful on me so I’m not surprised that other diehard fans are having nightmares about it. I mainly get anxiety before the opening kickoff then after the game it’s either complete rage or pure joy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Sounds as if you are living in your fears. Release your fears. You will sleep much better

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Sounds as if you are living in your fears. Release your fears. You will sleep much better
    We all need Mike Tomlin as our therapist