Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Meanwhile, JH making plays in NE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    C'mon man. You've really gotta quit doing this "Pats fan-JH jersey thing". Captain Lemming's Steelers analysis is always on point and insightful. He's a tried and true lifer.
    Lol.....................
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Lol.....................
    Or not... because he may have a different opinion than you lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Or not... because he may have a different opinion than you lol

Thanks E but really, no need to defend my fandom.
    Steelhere has been around long enought to know better.

I like Steelhere.....a week from now he will find agreement on another topic.

His comment is the message board equivalent of saying, "Oh yeah......well you're just a big fat doodiehead "

Nothing of substance....I just chuckle at it.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 01-03-2018 at 12:28 AM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We are all family man.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

dually noted..

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    That's whats crazy about all this. We win more games than last year and we are the #2 seed and lets be honest, we probably should have been the #1 seed if not for a crazy overturned TD and somehow we are doing it wrong?

and I like JH but anyone getting a sack or 2 with 1:38 left in a game that's a blowout isn't cause for celebration.
    No we,aren't doing anything wrong but too many here can't be happy unless they find something to be unhappy about. It's like their brains aren't wired to connect a positive point of view to anything with this team
    Last edited by Oviedo; 01-03-2018 at 09:52 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    No we,aren't doing anything wrong but too many here can't be happy unless they find something to be unhappy about. It's like their brains aren't wired to connect a positive point of view to anything with this team
    I know every team has those fans but I always say there are 2 types of Steeler fans.

Happy fans and unhappy fans.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I know every team has those fans but I always say there are 2 types of Steeler fans.

Happy fans and unhappy fans.
    There are 2 types of Cleveland fans too.

Unhappy fans and delusional fans.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Like those fans that were happy they were unhappy with DL as defensive coordinator, Jarvis Jones as outside linebacker, and Isaac Redmon in the backfield.