Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: several major reasons why we lost

Legend

User Info Menu

several major reasons why we lost

burns and davis absolutely suck
    AV dumb holding penalty then illegal start by AV killed a drive ADD in the fact that haley then conceded the series by running a dive on 2nd and 21
    offense couldnt generate a single first down to end it with 4 minutes left
    officiating.........MB's 1 handed TD catch should have been flagged for PI, (figured early on that NE would continue to get the calls all game, which ultimately they did) then they call burns for less in crunch time, obvious block in back on kick return not called on drive that NE went ahead.............
    davis dropping the easy INT to seal it(or was it burns?, they both blow)
    then to doosey where they overturn the td.........ball crosses plain, TD.....nope lets help NE some more.
    last play bens bad decision to throw into that coverage instead of taking the FG and going into overtime
    same play, rogers right arm getting hooked and no call.

wasnt surprised by the loss, just surprised how it went down. i figured giving up that late td was the deal breaker, not all the crap that happened after.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Main reason that we lost is because Haley dumb ass went conservative.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Haley was part of the grand conspiracy to help the Patriots win.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post

nope, 1 series maybe

Backup

User Info Menu

Next to last series. Couple first downs and it's over. Not like their D was stopping us. Damn, nauaeated now.

Legend

User Info Menu

second to last series is when championship caliber teams close the door and win the ballgame.

Legend

User Info Menu

Can some one, any one, explain to me how on earth during the Patriots final TD drive that Rob Gronkowski is not bracketed on every play and, then, to add stupidity on top of stupidity, you leave him 1-on-1 for the 2-pt conversion, give me a break. Everything else aside, that was about as dumb as it gets, make a nobody beat you, but not Gronk.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i would hate to see the tirade ovi would go on if lebeau had pulled that defense on gronk the 2nd half. you let the only guy who could beat you, beat you

but butler will get a pass

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No need to argue. The Steelers won that game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Can some one, any one, explain to me how on earth during the Patriots final TD drive that Rob Gronkowski is not bracketed on every play and, then, to add stupidity on top of stupidity, you leave him 1-on-1 for the 2-pt conversion, give me a break. Everything else aside, that was about as dumb as it gets, make a nobody beat you, but not Gronk.

Pappy
    Here's the thing: Davis, who was abused mercilessly on that whole drive and made to (correctly) look like a sub-NFL player... could have made himself a hometown hero for life, if he didn't drop the easiest INT in Steelers history besides that bum who dropped a Gradkowski floater (when he was with OAK) in the endzone.

Instead, because he is a ****en retard with two left hands, he drops it. And Tom Terrific proceeds to reward him by reaming him in the A__ with passes to Gronk.

BTW, what the hell was he trying to do on that jam on Gronk on the 2-point conversion?? That was like a 5th grader trying to jam me, desperate because he is so outclassed.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.