Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Robbed

Starter

User Info Menu

Robbed

The fix was in.

Legend

User Info Menu

I have been saying it for years. People don’t want to believe me.
    1) Chidobe Awuzie - CB, Colorado.
    2) Tim Williams - LB, Bama.
    3) Josh Jones S, NCState.
    3 Comp) Isaiah Ford, WR - VTech.
    4) Kareem Hunt - RB, Toledo.
    5) Josh Dobbs - QB, Tenn.
    6) Greg Pike - G/OT, Georgia.
    7) Isaac Rochell - DL, ND.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

we beat ourselves boys. Second to last drive did us in.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    The fix was in.
    come on ... when we gave gthe ball to them with more then 2 min to go, that is when we lost the game. What a game!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I get the review and the bobble. What I don't see is evidence that it hit the ground before he had final control. Call on the field was a catch. I'm not sure I see the definitive evidence that it hit the ground before he established control the second time.
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

When they took away James’ TD is where lost the game.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Backup

User Info Menu

When we went turtle on the previous drive is where we lost it. Our D had no answer for Gronk, and we handed it back without making a serious attempt at getting down the field.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The team was robbed on the James TD. Ben gave the Pats the game by throwing a dumb pass.

Backup

User Info Menu

But that ending sucked nd is gonna sting for a while.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snarky View Post
    I get the review and the bobble. What I don't see is evidence that it hit the ground before he had final control. Call on the field was a catch. I'm not sure I see the definitive evidence that it hit the ground before he established control the second time.
    I am under the impression that once the ball crosses the goal line it's a TD. It's clear James caught the ball and crossed the goal line.