Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: News out of Boston

Legend

User Info Menu

Our defense is likely to get shredded like nacho cheese, with Haden still crippled, Mitchell too, and of course no more Shazam this year.

I don't know if Haden and Mitchell coming back later in the season will make enough of a difference.

But - IBWT.

(In Ben We Trust).

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Rookie

User Info Menu

I’ll take my chances with Cam Sutton in this game...he did a good job covering AJ Green and the Steelers left him in the game over Sensabaugh during crunch time against the Ravens...I don’t know if any Pats** WR is as talented as Mike Wallace, let alone AJ Green...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I’ll take my chances with Cam Sutton in this game...he did a good job covering AJ Green and the Steelers left him in the game over Sensabaugh during crunch time against the Ravens...I don’t know if any Pats** WR is as talented as Mike Wallace, let alone AJ Green...
    Mike Wallace couldn't sniff Brandin Cooks' jock.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Dammit we need to win this game. I HATE when fans gloat and have the history to back it up.

Plus us I hate all these Pats* fan who act like they have no idea they are some cheating bums who get away with murder.... well, almost get away but you know what I’m trying to say.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hogan is out and he gave our secondary fits last yr, Britt move makes sense now

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Board is extremely quite today, everyone getting those Christmas shopping done before the game? Lol