User Info Menu

If Tomlin blows this division lead

Should he not be held accountable?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yes he should be held accountable...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Did anyone else hear Gruden's quote that went something like Ben has to do the hurry up offense with no huddle because he isn't getting any help from Haley? Busted out laughing, and my 12 yr old son said what??? Has it become that bad? Gruden said it, so wow...
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Um sure, but why are we talking about now?
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Should he not be credited for another WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Love how Tomlin and this team makes fools of the negative nellies every week

Rookie

User Info Menu

No quit in this team. Ever.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

been a while since i have enjoyed a win as much as that one

juju is my new favorite player

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Tomlin haters cannot wait until the game is over and the loss is official. They cannot wait until they lose the next two or three before they are questioning whether he should be fired. Does it ever get old?

The Steelers have eked out more than a few this year when I thought they would lose, doesn't Tomlin get credit for keeping the team together and never quitting?
    Last edited by Steelerphile; 12-05-2017 at 01:07 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Should he not be credited for another WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Love how Tomlin and this team makes fools of the negative nellies every week
    60 minute game. Some people love to complain.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Did anyone else hear Gruden's quote that went something like Ben has to do the hurry up offense with no huddle because he isn't getting any help from Haley? Busted out laughing, and my 12 yr old son said what??? Has it become that bad? Gruden said it, so wow...
    Hi Dirt - I thought I *might* have heard Gruden say that he was quoting Ben. Which is even weirder!!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!