Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitchell is an idiot

Backup

User Info Menu

Mitchell is an idiot

Fournette runs for 12 yards, Mitchell makes a routine tackle, and gets up talking trash and celebrating. Meanwhile, the team's down by 11 at home to a bad team, and is getting gashed by the run (again).

This is a big reason why this team will never win a SB as constructed. You don't win with hot dogs like Mitchell, AB, etc.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You don't win with a tunnel vision Qb.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think that was frustration out of Mitchell (and rightly so) more than anything.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah.. Mitchell is why we dont win SB's

2 pick 6's and 4 INT's but you are worried about Mitchell.
    1) Chidobe Awuzie - CB, Colorado.
    2) Tim Williams - LB, Bama.
    3) Josh Jones S, NCState.
    3 Comp) Isaiah Ford, WR - VTech.
    4) Kareem Hunt - RB, Toledo.
    5) Josh Dobbs - QB, Tenn.
    6) Greg Pike - G/OT, Georgia.
    7) Isaac Rochell - DL, ND.

Legend

User Info Menu

Both can be true, you know!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Clearly that is why we lost, we will never win with a guy on defense who talks trash. Have you ever played football, there are guys who pride themselves on their trash talking abilities and I would bet my life that every Superbowl team ever had guys on it that talk trash.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

there was so much in the stadium today to be angry with - but for me that wasn't one of the moments. Fournette reversed his field and as the steelers have demonstrated all year - they quickly found themselves out of position with no contain and an open field for Fournette. Mitchell came up and crashed him with a pretty effective tackle. Miss it, and there was no one else within 20 yards and it's a runaway TD. So I don't think it was Mitchell in that situation talking trash or crowing - I think he made a huge hit and a quality tackle and was passionate about it. To be honest, I'm frustrated with what appears to be a lack of passion from some of our other starters. I wish AB would knock over more coolers - at least he's out there ballin. And maybe after the second pick 6 it would have been nice to see Ben knock over a cooler as well. But I guess he's on to KC now......
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Captain bad angle

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    there was so much in the stadium today to be angry with - but for me that wasn't one of the moments. Fournette reversed his field and as the steelers have demonstrated all year - they quickly found themselves out of position with no contain and an open field for Fournette. Mitchell came up and crashed him with a pretty effective tackle. Miss it, and there was no one else within 20 yards and it's a runaway TD. So I don't think it was Mitchell in that situation talking trash or crowing - I think he made a huge hit and a quality tackle and was passionate about it. To be honest, I'm frustrated with what appears to be a lack of passion from some of our other starters. I wish AB would knock over more coolers - at least he's out there ballin. And maybe after the second pick 6 it would have been nice to see Ben knock over a cooler as well. But I guess he's on to KC now......
    I don't know if anyone noticed, but once LF hit the edge, he saw Mitchell...and waved him on, as to say "Bring it"... Mitchell came up and made a nice tackle, and was pumped up about it. Mike Mitchell is the least of our worries right now.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mike Mitchell DOES NOT fit the Steelers mold at all.
    My first clue was in his first preseason game with the Steelers and he was jaw'ing at the other team. It was like he finally got to join a new gang and wanted to pick a fight day 1 to show his masculinity off to his old gang. He's a TOOL!!
    On top of that the terrible angles and poor tackling that stems from it were just the icing on the cake. We've seen his childish antics throughout his tenure with Pittsburgh on the field.
    I don't like him out there.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!