View Poll Results: What color scheme do you prefer for the forum?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Light/White background/scheme with black text

2 11.76%
  • Dark/Black color scheme with light grey text / gold links (current)

15 88.24%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Forum Look

Legend

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=steelz09;704503]Thanks for the input and the patience.

I paid $100 for this theme to be "responsive" so hopefully it starts working . It looks like it's working on my phone. I don't have any apple devices so if someone could give the below link a test on those, I'd appreciate it. I also updated the color scheme.... It's not 100% complete but it's close. I haven't tested the colors out on every page. Let me know what you think.

HULK SMASH PATIENCE!

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This is looking good on the Samsung S8+.
    Thanks for all the improvements you are making.

Go Steelers! Keep the Faith

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I love the new look! Great job. And I'm for the most part, still old school. Desktop for me, haven't checked it out yet on a phone.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Did we go back to the old look?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Did we go back to the old look?
    Mine is still new.

If you scroll way down to the bottom on phone, does yours say "child of vb4R black orange" or something like that?

(Not "bg-1")
    Last edited by SanAntonioSteelerFan; 10-23-2017 at 06:52 PM.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Mine is still new.

If you scroll way down to the bottom on phone, does yours say "child of vb4R black orange" or something like that?

(Not "bg-1")
    Yep that was it. I don't know how it got switched but got it fixed now thanks SASF

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Mike Tomlin

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

I seem to get the new look on my PC, a different version of the new look on my phone, and the old look on my tablet. Go figure.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I seem to get the new look on my PC, a different version of the new look on my phone, and the old look on my tablet. Go figure.
    I think it’s just you

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin