Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaguars and Blake vs Ben and Steelers

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Jaguars and Blake vs Ben and Steelers

The last Nine games the Jaguars have scored 30 plus twice while Steelers once . It's either Ben or Haley or both, but this offense is a problem. D Watson is a rookie and has already reached that .
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't look beyond the Ravens game this weekend to the Jags game in 2 weeks, brother...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Lol I will try not to.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

its tomlin, haley, bell, the wrs and the oline then ben

Legend

User Info Menu

Outside of AB, nobody on the offense has played particularly well.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben is the number 1 culprit. The offense is built around Ben and the plays he likes to execute. He's the biggest reason why the offense failed and continues to fail to live up to it's scoring potential and expectations.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Let's get through the rival week before worrying about Jacksonville.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    The last Nine games the Jaguars have scored 30 plus twice while Steelers once . It's either Ben or Haley or both, but this offense is a problem. D Watson is a rookie and has already reached that .
    That is a ridiculous statistic. And now, it is unconscionable, with this talent.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Ben is the number 1 culprit. The offense is built around Ben and the plays he likes to execute. He's the biggest reason why the offense failed and continues to fail to live up to it's scoring potential and expectations.

Yeah no. I seriously doubt Ben is urging Haley to put out that dangerous 2 and 3 TE set we deploy.

And thru race t years we've seen the no huddle hurry be very successful but only use it sparingly for some god Damn reason

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    Yeah no. I seriously doubt Ben is urging Haley to put out that dangerous 2 and 3 TE set we deploy.

And thru race t years we've seen the no huddle hurry be very successful but only use it sparingly for some god Damn reason
    The offense didn't use the 3 te set as a staple. They mixed it in. A larger percentage of offense is designed to pass the ball. When Ben played well the offense scored points. When Ben didn't play well the offense struggled to produce. I've seen Haley design plays where Ben had wide open receivers. What did Ben do? Throw it deep into double coverage. Can't blame the coaches for Ben's poor decison making and inaccurate throws.