Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben is garbage

Legend

User Info Menu

Just maybe teams have figured out Roethlisberger's game. Play two deep safeties and wait for him to become impatient and force the ball rather than taking easy checkdowns. 10 yrs of film tells you it's the best way to defend against him because he still has the gunslinger mentality.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Nice knowing you racist(well not really)
    I knew it when you were trying to be more subtle, and I said YOU WANT US TO LOSE.
    You don't want to see "this coach" have success despite your professed fandom.

Real fans root for the coach success even if he is not you favorite because the coaches success means Steeler success.
    You clearly relish todays loss. You might have "been" a fan but your sure aren't one now.

At least you've shown your true colors, so they will ban you.

Good riddance
    I knew that from his/her post recently.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Nice knowing you racist(well not really)
    I knew it when you were trying to be more subtle, and I said YOU WANT US TO LOSE.
    You don't want to see "this coach" have success despite your professed fandom.

Real fans root for the coach success even if he is not you favorite because the coaches success means Steeler success.
    You clearly relish todays loss. You might have "been" a fan but your sure aren't one now.

At least you've shown your true colors, so they will ban you.

Good riddance
    so freedom of speech DOES have some consequences?
    hmmmmm, strange.......

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

gonna be fun watching the real fans spin this stinking turd

3 weeks in and the offense is still junk, but i guess its just the rust everyone thought was gonna happen but didnt mention before the games started

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    hmmmmm, strange.......
    Not really, dude.

Talk chit to the wrong person, you get your a$$ whooped. This isn't news. Well, not for most people.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Just maybe teams have figured out Roethlisberger's game. Play two deep safeties and wait for him to become impatient and force the ball rather than taking easy checkdowns. 10 yrs of film tells you it's the best way to defend against him because he still has the gunslinger mentality.
    Steelers are very one dimensional at this point without any threat of a running game. If they ever get that going, the passing game will follow. The OL and Bell have to play better (along with Ben).
    Last edited by SteelBucks; 09-24-2017 at 05:08 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

hmmmmm, strange.......
    No freedom of speech is fine, Hate speech is not tolerated on the forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

hmmmmm, strange.......
    "freedom of speech" protects people from Government consequences of speech, not all consequences.
    This board can ban people for saying "kitty cat" if it wants.

They can ban someone just because their "speech" is obnoxious......clearly they don't do that.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    No freedom of speech is fine, Hate speech is not tolerated on the forum.
    Which is why I don't understand Crash getting banned but posters can d@MN near call you or the Coach the N word and keep their spot.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Steelers are very one dimensional at this point without any threat of a running game. If they every get that going, the passing game will follow. The OL and Bell have to play better (along with Ben).
    They don't even try to run the ball and when they do it seems to result in a holding penalty. The passing game needs to start exploiting the seams, right now DB's are playing one on one on the outside and bringing the safeties down. If you start hitting some seam routes those safeties and linebackers will not be clogging up all the running lanes. The whole offense right now seems pretty predictable.