Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayers and good luck to Flasteel

Legend

User Info Menu

Prayers and good luck to Flasteel

For those who weren't on the chat today, he is holed up in an office building 50 miles south of Tampa. Said he's doing OK, got supplies and everything.

And also if there are others from Planet Steelers in the way of the storm - good luck to everybody, the entire Planet is pulling for you and praying for you.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    For those who weren't on the chat today, he is holed up in an office building 50 miles south of Tampa. Said he's doing OK, got supplies and everything.

And also if there are others from Planet Steelers in the way of the storm - good luck to everybody, the entire Planet is pulling for you and praying for you.
    X2 Thanks for posting this SASF!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

To all our Fla boys and any others who are in harms way a prayer for all of you n your families.

Legend

User Info Menu

X2 good post

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hunkered down here in the Orlando area. Storm bands took out about 50% of the game blanking the satellite which was annoying. We get the worst after midnight tonite. Always seems to happen in the middle of the night. See previous reference to annoying

Legend

User Info Menu

Ovi - take care of yourself, we're pulling and praying for you too. Let us know how you are doing when you can.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

This season's "H" hurricane was Harvey and the "I" hurricane was Irma. If the next "J" hurricane is named Jarvis at least Ovi won't have to worry about that storm causing much damage. Seriously, though, stay safe all you Floridians!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

We are already getting strong winds here in SE Ga. Hopefully, we miss the worst of it. And yes, thoughts and prayers to all my Steeler buddies in FL.

Legend

User Info Menu

Survived the night. We were lucky and didn't lose power, but about 50% of the area did. Initial reports are that damage could be worse than Charlie in 2004.

Central Florida kicked the bitch Irma's butt and the eye of the storm broke apart

Still have 50mph winds for most of the day down from 90 mph at worst last night

Hope all others in FLA are well and safe

Legend

User Info Menu

Best of luck to all of our Florida brethren. I know quite a few people down there. Stay safe.