Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a little nervous, superstitious ... we're not considered big underdogs any more

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm a little nervous, superstitious ... we're not considered big underdogs any more

I can't ever remember going into a season in this position ... lots of firepower, lots of horses, people actually looking at us to go deep into the playoffs or to the Superbowl.

Our offense is considered maybe best in the league ... defense not up there like that, but still it's considered top 10 by some (and not just on this board!) ...

I'm so much more used to being the underdog every step of the way when we go all the way. It's weird not feeling that way this year!

Hey, I know it for sure beats being the Browns or the Bucs, etc.!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I prefer going under the radar myself.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Even when we were under the radar, teams still gave the Steelers beyond their best shot...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Starter

User Info Menu

It's time for this team to steamroll opponents.

I mean bury teams. Tired of this under the radar crap. Our weapons on offense are the best the team has ever had. Period.

Losing to obvious average or below teams is no longer an acceptable outcome. It's not ok.

This is an extremely dangerous team and it's time they make the league aware.

Destroy all comers.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post

I mean bury teams. Tired of this under the radar crap. Our weapons on offense are the best the team has ever had. Period.

Losing to obvious average or below teams is no longer an acceptable outcome. It's not ok.

Destroy all comers.
    Totally with you dude and a big part of that is going to have to come from the play calling as well. Tired of us coming out against big opponents with conservative game plans. Especially after watching KC a couple nights ago, a big unspoken part of how they pulled that off is the fact they let their collective nuts hang out and weren't afraid of losing.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnjerm3000 View Post
    Totally with you dude and a big part of that is going to have to come from the play calling as well. Tired of us coming out against big opponents with conservative game plans. Especially after watching KC a couple nights ago, a big unspoken part of how they pulled that off is the fact they let their collective nuts hang out and weren't afraid of losing.
    It's the jugular or don't even bother.

When you have at your disposal these types of instruments, there is but one option..

Roll up, bitches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Please just put this game away by halftime....Don't allow them to hang around.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post

Destroy all comers.
    Thank you... I too am tired of the acceptance of mediocrity.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mediocrity? We were 11-5 and in the AFCCG, did you guys miss last season?

Legend

User Info Menu

Would we have had HFA if we hadn't played mediocre and lost a few games last year we "should have" won?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!