Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to watch game near UPMC Presby

Starter

User Info Menu

Where to watch game near UPMC Presby

I'm here in the Burgh right now with my daughter, who is now in her 11th week "living" at UPMC Presby waiting for a heart. My question?

Is there somewhere within walking distance from there where I can watch the game on Sunday?

I am staying at Nevile Family House but cannot watch the game there because I'll be with her at the hospital and the shuttle back to Neville does not run from noon till 4. I thought I'd walk somewhere to watch the game while she takes her afternoon nap.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Legend

User Info Menu

damn, sending prayers your way.

no suggestions besides walking down a busy street and falling into any bar/pub etc.. they will all have the game on.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Starter

User Info Menu

Thank you for your prayers.

I may try that, just not sure which direction to go. Would you think somewhere on Fifth, then?

Legend

User Info Menu

I think you may have more success on Forbes. I think there is a Primanti's close by that should have TV's.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wishing your family the best.

Head across Fifth onto Forbes, intersection with Oakland Ave should have options. Primantis, Fuel and Fuddle, a few others

Starter

User Info Menu

Awesome. Thank you, feltdizz and D Rock!

Legend

User Info Menu

Hoping you guys get it

Legend

User Info Menu

Praying one is found soon also hope you're able to find the game

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Praying one is found soon also hope you're able to find the game
    Prayers to you and your family from San Antonio also spyboots. Remember, you can always also join your old chat buddies on your phone, using the link at the top of the forum. You might even be able to get some free NFL.com promo on your phone (supposedly my Android does that, but I never checked it out).

We're pulling for you guys, spyboots ...

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Starter

User Info Menu

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! (Will probably go to Primanti's. Someone at the House said the hospital cafeteria may have it on as well, so there's another possible option.)