Starlifter - 240
    ESPN - 225
    NBC - 215
    Papillion - 215
    Lonbull - 215
    Ruthlessburgher - 210
    SteelerofDeville - 195
    Ghost - 140

Week 10 belonged to the 2016 Champion Lonbull - who scored a weekly high score of 50 points as Marcus Mariotta tossed a game winning TD under 1 minute......and actually gave Lonbull (Me) a "decent" score.
    Dammit - i was kind of enjoying being ahead of LB... I need a big week now.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 11

MeetJoeGreene - 440
    Fordfixer - 365
    Flippy - 340
    Tomlinator - 335
    Squidkid - 315
    Passhappy - 295
    Jooser - 275
    Pfelix73 - 270
    ESPN - 265
    Papillion - 255
    Starlifter - 245
    NBC - 230
    Lonbull - 230
    Ruthlessburgher - 215
    SteelerofDeville - 200
    Ghost - 170

Papillion, Flippy and ESPN enjoyed the Weekly High Score of 40 points in the Atlanta v. Seattle shoot-out.....it could have been more points but Walsh came up a little shy.....

Speaking of coming up a little shy -- MJG could only put up 5 points this week.....and while he still holds a commanding lead -- Former Champion Flippy, moved up the board, and has put himself in striking distance!

(Looking WAY ahead) The top three MNF Execs., MJG, Fordfixer and Flippy all have different Week 17 games -- and a BIG BONUS in Week 17 could make this game very interesting.

However looking ahead to this week -- Fordfixer and Flippy share the same game along with 9 other MNF Execs -- (this week is basically the goal line stance from the rest of the board against MJG!!)

The Packers v. Steelers are the only game on the board that will be chalking up bonus points at kickoff -- and we're all hoping to somehow close the gap on the leader......and yet still have the game not be that close???

Meanwhile MJG, ESPN, Tomlinator, NBC and Papillion are going to have to scrap for points or end up in the Goose Egg Lounge -- from what I hear they have a great Thanksgiving Happy Hour this week.

Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Good Luck this week!

Your LEADER is in RED

Here's a look at Week 12

Packers vs. Steelers – (+10) Pfelix73, Fordfixer, Squidkid, Ruthlessburgher, Starlifter, Lonbull, Flippy, Jooser, SOD, Passhappy, Ghost
    Houston vs. Baltimore – MJG, ESPN

NYG v. Washington – Tomlinator, NBC

Titans v. Colts – Papillion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i don't think i will have many bonus points going forward ... so I am ripe for a choke unless the games are good.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

All of you got mega points for that Steelers game!
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hope Lonbull has a lot of photos of beautiful bartenders because I'll be in the Goose the rest of the way.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 12

MeetJoeGreene - 455
    Fordfixer - 435
    Flippy - 420
    Squidkid - 395
    Passhappy - 375
    Jooser - 355
    Pfelix73 - 350
    Tomlinator - 335
    Starlifter - 325
    Lonbull - 310
    Ruthlessburgher - 295
    SteelerofDeville - 280
    ESPN - 280
    Papillion - 270
    Ghost - 250
    NBC - 230

11 Execs ( Pfelix73, Fordfixer, Squidkid, Ruthlessburgher, Starlifter, Lonbull, Flippy, Jooser, SOD, Passhappy, Ghost) go BIG-TIME with the weekly high score of 80 points --- The Steelers v. Packers was a Sunday Night Nailbiter with the Good Guys winning on a last second -- 53 yard Field Goal --- IN PITTSBURGH?!?!?!

On a side note........is it just me or is Bruno Mars the new Quarterback for the Packers???

Moving on MJG remains the leader, but he has Fordfixin' on taking the lead - Fordfixer has closed the gap down to 20 points, however looking ahead neither Exec has a bonus going into Week 13.

Tomlinator and LAST PLACE LOSER NBC -- both found themselves in the Goose Egg Lounge......(and looks like it's a good week to be there).

However Tomlinator and NBC have both bounced back quickly -- as both Execs have bonus points moving into Week 13.

Passhappy could be the Exec to keep an eye on this week -- as he'll enter the 400 club at kickoff.....moving himself into 4th place and definitely within striking distance.

With 5 weeks left in MNF Exec. --- MJG may have gone into the "Prevent" mode too soon, and could be looking at blowing an early lead. Week 12 has definitely returned this game to be interesting........not as interesting as that bartender.....but, you know.... still worth checking in from time to time.

Good Luck this week!

Your LEADER is in RED

Here's a look at Week 13

Carolina at New Orleans – (+30) Pfelix73, Tomlinator, Lonbull
    Eagles v. Seahawks - (+25) Passhappy, NBC

Pittsburgh vs. Cincy – MJG, Squidkid, Starlifter, ESPN
    Colts v Jaguars – Fordfixer
    NYG v. Oakland – Papillion, Ruthlessburgher, Flippy, Jooser, SOD
    Redskins v. Cowboys - Ghost
    Last edited by Lonbull; 11-30-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

last week when i was lamenting my choice of green bay - I was just kidding. I'm actually a genius.......
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, let's see...a comeback win via FG at the buzzer after being down 17 earlier in the game? Looks like MJG just about clinched this thing late last night.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Well, let's see...a comeback win via FG at the buzzer after being down 17 earlier in the game? Looks like MJG just about clinched this thing late last night.
    I dey!!!!!!!!!
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I've got him in my sights now........
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!