Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next,,( Please )

Starter

User Info Menu

Next,,( Please )

Next as in...Next QB please. I have seen enough of Dobbs to already know....this Cat just doesn't have it upstairs to ever be a QB. I mean can you say " Tee Martin 2.0 " Cause that's exactly who Dobbs is.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Got to give the rookie a chance. Let it play out.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by diamondlucy View Post
    Next as in...Next QB please. I have seen enough of Dobbs to already know....this Cat just doesn't have it upstairs to ever be a QB. I mean can you say " Tee Martin 2.0 " Cause that's exactly who Dobbs is.

"Doesn't have it upstairs"? C'mon man...the dude's a rocket scientist. Give him a few more reps. That dime to Hamilton is a nice start

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    "Doesn't have it upstairs"? C'mon man...the dude's a rocket scientist. Give him a few more reps. That dime to Hamilton is a nice start

Great...but we need a QB...not the next Sheldon Cooper!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by diamondlucy View Post
    Great...but we need a QB...not the next Sheldon Cooper!!
    I agree we need a QB.. You may be the only one on this board willing to write him off after 1 quarter though.

Legend

User Info Menu

Scratch that... I just saw where Squid said "Dobbs sucks" on another thread lol

Backup

User Info Menu

I agree we need a QB.. You may be the only one on this board willing to write him off after 1 quarter though.
    Somehow I doubt he's the only one.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

haha, this thread is funny. I'm with you, Ernie. We need to keep fishing for our next guy. But there is no reason to think this guy can't play in this league (i.e. become a Charlie Batch). You aren't going to win the SB with Batch, but he should be able to keep the boat afloat. I still have hope this guy may be that, so we can get rid of Landry.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Next time I see a thread started by DiamondLucy I will think to myself "Next Please"
    Dumbest thread of the season so far. This one will be tough to beat.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    haha, this thread is funny. I'm with you, Ernie. We need to keep fishing for our next guy. But there is no reason to think this guy can't play in this league (i.e. become a Charlie Batch). You aren't going to win the SB with Batch, but he should be able to keep the boat afloat. I still have hope this guy may be that, so we can get rid of Landry.
    Agreed. We've put up with LJ for 4 years.. I think we can stand Dobbs a while longer lol