Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When we win it all this year....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    true.. but unfortunately public opinion trumps actually law when it comes to TV and entertainment.
    THAT is the issue and why I believe his prospects after the NFL may be limited, and why I think he will play for several more years.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

You guys are acting like Ben wants to or has to ever work again. He has earned multi-generational money. He can dabble and be like Jack Lambert and be a ranger or anything else he wants.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    You guys are acting like Ben wants to or has to ever work again. He has earned multi-generational money. He can dabble and be like Jack Lambert and be a ranger or anything else he wants.
    You are also assuming Ben is unlike the 80% of NFL players that end up broke within 10 years from retirement. I hope he's been smart with his money and can simply live off the interest 100+million dollars brings. But I will never underestimate the ability of professional athletes to blow it all.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    You are also assuming Ben is unlike the 80% of NFL players that end up broke within 10 years from retirement. I hope he's been smart with his money and can simply live off the interest 100+million dollars brings. But I will never underestimate the ability of professional athletes to blow it all.
    Most athletes aren't worth 100+ mill when they retire. As long as he doesn't try to buy a small country he should be good to go.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"