Thread: OT: Gisele Says Tom Gets Concussions "All the Time"

Legend

User Info Menu

OT: Gisele Says Tom Gets Concussions "All the Time"

Massive *'s/NFL cover-up?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/17/gisele-tom-brady-secret-concussion-nfl/

Legend

User Info Menu

NFL rallies to protect their pretty boy. The league sucks anymore.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/17/nfl-calls-tom-brady-gisele-concussion-dispute/?adid=hero1

NFL Calls BS On Gisele, No Evidence Tom Brady Suffered Concussion

NFLCALLS BS ON GISELENo Evidence Tom Brady Suffered Concussion

5/17/2017 1:45 PM PDT

The NFL is disputing Gisele (http://www.tmz.com/person/gisele-bundchen/)'s claims that Tom Brady (http://www.tmz.com/person/tom-brady/) secretly suffered a concussion during the 2016 season ... saying there's no evidence the Patriots QB suffered any sort of head injury.
    NFL spokesperson Brian McCarthy just issued a statement saying, "We have reviewed all reports relating to Tom Brady from the unaffiliated neurotrauma consultants and certified athletic trainer spotters who worked at Patriots' home and away 2016 season games as well as club injury reports that were sent to the league office."
    "There are no records that indicate that Mr. Brady suffered a head injury or concussion, or exhibited or complained of concussion symptoms."
    "Today we have been in contact with the NFLPA and will work together to gather more information from the club's medical staff and Mr. Brady."
    "The health and safety of our players is our foremost priority and we want to ensure that all our players have and continue to receive the best care possible."
    The NFL isn't directly saying Gisele lied during an appearance on "CBS This Morning" (http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/17/gisele-tom-brady-secret-concussion-nfl/) -- but they're certainly mounting the case against her.

(http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/17/nfl-calls-tom-brady-gisele-concussion-dispute/?adid=hero1#) 5/17/2017

1:45 PM PDT

Last edited by Djfan; 05-18-2017 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Why does the quote feature not work anymore?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I believe Giselle! She has nothing at stake here but the health and well-being of her husband. She has her own money, career and could have any man she wanted. She probably intentionally put that information on "blast" because she is concerned that he has taken too many hits to the head.... What bothers me is some of these guys are simply addicted to the adrenaline of the sport. They don't know when to say "when." Then 3 years after they are scraped up off the field they want to go on talk shows and tell everybody who will listen how many health problems they are having and what a bad league the NFL is.

Yes, I could see Tom Brady doing something like this. Dude, you have nothing left to prove! Then as a steeler fan, I want his ass gone ASAP!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    I believe Giselle! She has nothing at stake here but the health and well-being of her husband. She has her own money, career and could have any man she wanted. She probably intentionally put that information on "blast" because she is concerned that he has taken too many hits to the head.... What bothers me is some of these guys are simply addicted to the adrenaline of the sport. They don't know when to say "when." Then 3 years after they are scraped up off the field they want to go on talk shows and tell everybody who will listen how many health problems they are having and what a bad league the NFL is.

Yes, I could see Tom Brady doing something like this. Dude, you have nothing left to prove! Then as a steeler fan, I want his ass gone ASAP!!!!
    She's from Brazil..

those women are honest to a fault.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    She's from Brazil..

Funny how opposites attract.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Funny how opposites attract.
    quote of the month.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben Roethlisberger still “proud” of self-reporting concussion
    Posted by Darin Gantt on May 22, 2017, 6:10 AM EDT

With the attention brought to concussions and the diagnosis of them by Tom Brady’s wife, many are talking about the fine line between getting one and talking about it.

Saints quarterback Drew Brees has admitted that he would try to hide the injury from his wife.

But one guy who has self-reported during a game said that he’s glad he did.

In November 2015, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger took himself out at Seattle complaining of peripheral vision issues, and was taken to the locker room for testing.

“I’m proud of it,” Roethlisberger told TheMMQB’s Peter King on his podcast. “I have been just like Drew [Brees] where I haven’t reported things before either. Probably everybody who has ever played the game of football hasn’t reported an injury. For me it wasn’t about an injury—I’ve played through many injuries—but when you talk about your head, that is a different ball game.

“You can replace a lot of body parts, but you can’t replace a brain. You see the effects of it from past players, players who have taken their lives, the CTE, all that stuff and, you know, I’m thinking about my family and long term. I love this game and I love my brothers that I play football with, and I would encourage any player who has an issue with their brain to just report it properly . . . We are blessed to play this game but we also have a life to live.”

Of course, not everyone has the same kind of financial and starting job security as Roethlisberger, who can know with great certainty that he’s going back on the field for the Steelers as soon as he’s well.

So it’s worth wondering that if Brady was struggling in any way, if the presence of potential heir Jimmy Garoppolo on the Patriots sideline would influence him to keep it to himself. Brady knows all too well about backup quarterbacks getting on the field because of injury and never leaving it, so it’s reasonable to think that could motivate a guy who wants to play for many more years.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/22/ben-roethlisberger-still-proud-of-self-reporting-concussion/
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Banned

User Info Menu

Brady has been clearly lying. He curls up in bed with his wife and just like all married couples, we men tell our wives the various medical things we are dealing with. And she outed him not thinking it was a big deal but it was because he's been hiding it.

What type of man, would allow your wife to hang out to dry like that? That's the question that should be asked. He told her his medical condition and when she tells something that she didn't think was confidential, you allow her to twist in the wind and be thought a lier?? I have no respect for Brady as a man now. None. I would never do that to my wife in letting her be thought of as a lier, when all she does is care for my health; as a wife should do.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    She's from Brazil..

right. a brazillion times more than American women
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Brady has been clearly lying. He curls up in bed with his wife and just like all married couples, we men tell our wives the various medical things we are dealing with. And she outed him not thinking it was a big deal but it was because he's been hiding it.

What type of man, would allow your wife to hang out to dry like that? That's the question that should be asked. He told her his medical condition and when she tells something that she didn't think was confidential, you allow her to twist in the wind and be thought a lier?? I have no respect for Brady as a man now. None. I would never do that to my wife in letting her be thought of as a lier, when all she does is care for my health; as a wife should do.
    Interesting. It's fascinating how people can look at the same situation and come to completely different conclusions. My view on this thing is just about the polar opposite of yours.