Thread: Ben is trending in Twitter

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben is trending in Twitter

https://twitter.com/EvgeniMaIkinEgo/...78760853471233

I cracked up when they showed him at the game. I wasn't paying close attention until my wife pointed it out.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

I cracked up when they showed him at the game. I wasn't paying close attention until my wife pointed it out.
    He should turn up again today. He brings the team good luck.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    Was he trying to melt the ice with his eyes?

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I hope that is not his "in the huddle" look.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    I hope that is not his "in the huddle" look.
    his RZ huddle look...

"uhhh, we are running out of space guys, it's like there is 20 of them on defense. Get open on 3, BREAK!!!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Well, shoot! That explains everything.... Better get him a darth vader" visor on his helmet....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    I don't foresee him traveling to Ottawa for tonight's game. Maybe he'll attend on Sunday afternoon for game 5 back in Pittsburgh.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

What is up with the two dudes behind him spinning their wedding rings?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    What is up with the two dudes behind him spinning their wedding rings?
    good luck?

married... to each other.

not that there is anything wrong with that