Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Our 7th rounder...Keion Adams

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

With Odeniyi showing some skills that's 4 guys ifo of Adams and the rookie Smith has upside n he appears to be "special teams ready" and for a back up lb that is almost a must. Fate of Adams was set. He should wind up in another camp. You never know for sure. Smith I believe will have a shot based on his motor, tackling skills and his ability to bend the arc which he did well at a lower level but did it as well against the Florida States of the college world as well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

JEFF WELLER FROM COLUMBUS, OH: The last bit of info I remember hearing about Keion Adams was positive. What happened or was this just a numbers issue?

ANSWER: In the NFL, players either are continuing to get better or they are in danger of getting bypassed. Evidently, Keion Adams wasn’t getting better, and the Steelers decided to go in another direction.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    , but he has never even spent one day on our active 53 man roster.
    what's with the "showed promise" stuff then if he's never even been in a reg season game... i figured i'd just missed those flashy playoff moments from him.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Legend

User Info Menu

Giants sign Keion Adams

Posted by Josh Alper on June 4, 2019, 10:09 AM EDT

The Giants have brought in a new linebacker for the final days of their offseason program.

The team announced on Tuesday that they have signed Keion Adams to the 90-man roster. Linebacker Jeremiah Harris was waived with an injury designation in a corresponding move.

Adams was a Steelers seventh-round pick in 2017 and spent his rookie season on injured reserve. He was waived at the cut to 53 players last season, but returned to the Pittsburgh practice squad and stuck around until being dropped from the roster last month.

Adams had 126 tackles, 33 tackles for loss and 14.5 sacks over four years at Western Michigan. He joins former college teammate Sam Beal on the Giants roster.

Harris signed with the Giants after going undrafted out of Eastern Michigan in April.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/06/04/giants-sign-keion-adams/
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.