Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dizz Mock is the truth

Backup

User Info Menu

Of all years, I think this is the year the Steelers move back or up. In fact I have a weird feeling they will do both. I think their a multitude of good players between 30 and 50 this year.

I hate predicting who they will pick. That's like knowing the other teams draft boards. It's fun. But not my thing.

I do like these draft choices. And certainly the positions.

I think the Steelrs will manoeuvre this year if they find partners to dance.

I would move back out of thirty and get an additional second and third rounder, and seventh.

The. I would trade up from the end of the second round and also give up a fourth.

In the end of would love them to do this and have two middling round two picks and three third rounds, and their fifth, and their six rounder, plus two seventh rounders

All because imthinkmtheir is very good value in the middle of the second round this year and a plethora of next level high value talent in the third.

Day one would be a bore, but day two would be a fantastic day to watch the draft.

Go Steelers go.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    Not a fan, other than the 5th and 7th rounder.
    what if I had Rasul Douglas at CB in the 3rd?

I did originally but I replaced him when I went with Uzi.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

thanks everyone for loving, liking and hating my mock
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    thanks everyone for loving, liking and hating my mock
    That is an excellent mock draft feedback acknowledgement.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    That is an excellent mock draft feedback acknowledgement.
    Please cease and desist all usage of my client's trademarked phrase "excellent mock draft".

Sincerely,

MeetJoeGreene's Attorney
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Please cease and desist all usage of my client's trademarked phrase "excellent mock draft".

Sincerely,

MeetJoeGreene's Attorney
    That is an excellent mock draft admonishment.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.