Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017 Draft Challenge Contest?

Legend

User Info Menu

well, i got a whopping 2 points...........cb in 3rd, olb in 7th
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

I think I got 5 points. Three points for James Conner in the wrong round and a point each for starting and finishing the draft with an OLB pick.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Watt = 5
    Dobbs = 3
    3rd round CB = 1
    3rd round RB = 1
    Total = 10

I took a DE in the 7th, does that count for 1? Our 7th rounder was a DE but will play OLB for us. So I am either 10 or 11 points.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    Watt = 5
    Dobbs = 3
    3rd round CB = 1
    3rd round RB = 1
    Total = 10

I took a DE in the 7th, does that count for 1? Our 7th rounder was a DE but will play OLB for us. So I am either 10 or 11 points.
    If I woulda only gone with my gut and put the Long Snapper in the 6th round like I had a feeling we were gonna do, I coulda at least tied you at 11.

But I went with logic and only got 6 points - Watt in the wrong round, CB, RB, and OLB in the 3rd and 7th.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    Watt = 5
    Dobbs = 3
    3rd round CB = 1
    3rd round RB = 1
    Total = 10

10 or 11, it doesnt matter, you killed it
    nice job

Legend

User Info Menu

Next year, Key Largo has to play. He was nailing late round picks on Saturday afternoon.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I ended up with 6 points for Dobbs and Conner. I ended up with 5 for Keion Adams and another +1 for Db in round 3. 12 points.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I ended up with 6 points for Dobbs and Conner. I ended up with 5 for Keion Adams and another +1 for Db in round 3. 12 points.
    wow, nice work. i didnt notice the adams pick

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    wow, nice work. i didnt notice the adams pick
    Thanks, Adams in the 7th saved my picks.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Noice! Well done.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!