Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roethlisberger wants a new TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Roethlisberger wants a new TE

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/04...her-tight-end/

Sorry Jesse and Green, your QB doesn't think your all that..... Why not a great receiving RB for check downs? RB talent is > TE talent in this draft.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/04...her-tight-end/

Sorry Jesse and Green, your QB doesn't think your all that..... Why not a great receiving RB for check downs? RB talent is > TE talent in this draft.
    This is kind of huge. Well, I guess we will address the position then. If Ben says these guys are not cutting it then so be it. I agree he needs to have someone he can dump it off to and not take any additional hits.

Green is too in and out the lineup for Ben obviously. With this being said, they need to move on from Green and recoup what they can in signing bonus.
    Last edited by Real Deal Steel; 04-11-2017 at 07:05 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If i were BEN i'd want a new TE too.
    Not b/c JJ won't be good...but b/c JJ won't be MILLER.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Banned

User Info Menu

Well, we need to get one then. Guess this tells you Green lovers now on what Ben thinks of Green.

So we will get the Ben bashers in 3,2,1.................

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

so much for the posters here who thinks JJ is the next coming. not only could the steelers use an upgrade at TE now, in a couple of years a weapon like that could be a young QBs best friend

its funny that everyone is on board with drafting a guy like obi or an ILB that can supposedly cover these new uber athletic TEs but most are opposed to drafting one

I think njoku would be a fantastic pick if he is there
    Last edited by Eddie Spaghetti; 04-11-2017 at 07:11 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm all for picking up a Leggett say 3rd or 4th round. We've shown some interest and he might be able to be a Y. Green may not have a future here however JJ is only 22 and he can play the Y. A star perhaps not but JJ may turn out just fine.

Legend

User Info Menu

i like ben but if this is true. F him.
    ben has more weapons than any qb in the league and he has the best oline.
    when ben decides to suck, it doesnt matter who is on the field with him.
    defense in the nfl is pretty consistant from game to game, offenses are the ones that sh!t the bed numerous times durimngh the season regardless of weapons
    our defense is waaaaay behind the talent that the offense has
    the majority of time super bowls are won withe defense or at least a good defense to go with a good/great offense. our defense is mediocre at best and may be worse than that this year with the loss of timmons and no edge rush behind an old harrison.
    if this team goes any offense the first 4 picks, you can rule out doing anything more than the afcn and 1 playoff game
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I guess, I also am not far off wanting Njoko in the first round too.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm sure Ben loves Green, but u can't rely on him for more than 6 games a year and that ain't winning any championships
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I guess, I also am not far off wanting Njoko in the first round too.
    Came in here to say this. You can count me as a believer that the only way we get past New England is by burying them with points. Even in our defense's best years Brady made us look stupid (trust me, I was at the game in 2010 IE the last year our defense was actually scary).