Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Report: Steelers will come to terms with Le'Veon Bell

Banned

User Info Menu

I think Mixon goes high in round two to the Browns.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Burst and decent hands...then quote stats...lol ok. Well your list is wrong. Kamara does have a nice burst but doesn't look like a natural at the position. He is a see a huge college hole and run really fast through it. Little to no patience, poor vision...some wiggle but not enough to make up for his lack of natural running back instincts.
    huge holes? lmao. That's all Oklahoma RB's and Big 12 RB's do is run through big holes. Big 12 is a track meet.

Kamara breaks tackles and run's downhill.

nice highlight of Kamara
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Banned

User Info Menu

Not bad. Just further proof of the depth of this draft. Whoever we get, he's going to play because Bell can't stay healthy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Not bad. Just further proof of the depth of this draft. Whoever we get, he's going to play because Bell can't stay healthy.
    Yup, this class is deep as hell. Not sure what Shawn sees but I think he expects all the top RB's to be gone by day 2. RB is a position where we see countless late rounders show and prove. I think teams will wait on RB which will mean a few quality guys drop to the 3rd and 4th rounds.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Is it not true the spread offense is making grading some things a RB does harder on NFL teams? Same as the talking heads say about O-linemen? Could be some of the differences we are reading about and even seeing on tape. I also always say look at Bells college tape. Then project what he has done. Yea ok sure!

Banned

User Info Menu

IMO, the spread offense does hinder a lot of runningbacks. I watched very closely what Norv Turner tried to do with Peterson the last three years. To maximize a runningback, you need to operate out of the "I" formation.

Legend

User Info Menu

To maximize a runningback, you need to operate out of the "I" formation.
    Putting a FB in front of Le'Veon Bell hinders him. The best formation with Bell is by far 11 personnel (1 RB, 1 TE, 3 WR).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Banned

User Info Menu

I disagree; Bell would be fine with a fullback in front of him.

Legend

User Info Menu

I disagree; Bell would be fine with a fullback in front of him.
    Definitely patient enough to utilize a fullback....
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Dang it there is/was a stat for Bell with a FB and without. Don't remember where. My old brain says it was said/shown on TV during a game. And I got nothing for which was better. sorry guys. Would have been very interesting to know that stat.