Thread: Solomon Thomas

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Solomon Thomas

Anyone watch any Stanford games and have a take on Solomon Thomas? Can he transition to 3-4 OLB?

Writes up say his technique and use of hands/feet together are top notch. Sounds like he's just a natural football player, which I think this defense needs to add some of those on top of all these athletes they like to draft - mix it up a bit.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Anyone watch any Stanford games and have a take on Solomon Thomas? Can he transition to 3-4 OLB?

Writes up say his technique and use of hands/feet together are top notch. Sounds like he's just a natural football player, which I think this defense needs to add some of those on top of all these athletes they like to draft - mix it up a bit.
    Dont know about transitioning to 3-4, but the kid is top notch. He won't last till 28.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    Dont know about transitioning to 3-4, but the kid is top notch. He won't last till 28.
    I've seen his draft stock all over the place- which often it seems those guys go early. Some are projecting mid to late 1st, some say 2nd, and as high as top 5 even.