Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's the a**hole now?

Legend

User Info Menu

Who's the a**hole now?

Is it Tomlin for allowing the D to stay in zone? Or is it Butler for not knowing any better? 22 td's and no interceptions is Brady's numbers against us since Tomlin took over. I like the insanity quote in another thread...."Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Whoever OK'd the defensive gameplan is an @sshole

Legend

User Info Menu

They know they're going to run it .....no pride
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

was the gameplan to allow brady to set a new franchise record for yards in a playoff game? if so, mission accomplished.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't get it. Butler and Tomlin are both a$$holes when we play the pats
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I hate having to work the next day after a very disappointing loss. I swear I could punch Tomlin or Butler in the face.....
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Not @@sholes. Just cretins and imbeciles.

In my wildest dreams I didn't believe they would come out with this game plan. Never.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Not @@sholes. Just cretins and imbeciles.

In my wildest dreams I didn't believe they would come out with this game plan. Never.
    Why would you think it would be different (I did too, BTW). But we're two stupid fvcks for thinking they'd make any sort of adjustment. All I know is, when Brady* does his HOF speech, he better thank the Pittsburgh Steelers for continually laying out the red carpet for him and inflating his statistics to ridiculous proportions.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

We didn't stay in zone, we tried to play man coverage, our secondary just played a poor game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Perhaps we watched a different game.
    I know that Phil Simms and i watched a game where the Steelers played very little man through 3 quarters