Thread: Flu bug makes its way through Steelers locker room

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Flu bug makes its way through Steelers locker room

Starter

User Info Menu

To me this is not an issue until it is an issue. If a player who starts has the flu..no way do they even attempt to be on the field. So if they are...then they have no flu.

Legend

User Info Menu

Probably Ladarius Green who started it...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

dam...did we get bugged again by the pats????

Legend

User Info Menu

Thankfully, almost certainly this is not the flu. That takes people down for days at a time, with fever, muscle aches, and pretty much useless for anything but huddling under the covers.

The fact that people are coming back to work after a day is great. Some of these GI things last for days.
    Hopefully it's run its course through the locker room and doesn't hit anybody else in the next few days.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Sounds like a 24 hour bug that was going around. Mrs. Ghost got it Christmas day. One minute she was on the back deck drinking wine with everyone and then throwing up and unable to get out of bed the next. 101 fever with chills. Almost exactly a day later the fever broke and she felt much better. Back to working out a day later. If these got that mid-week, hopefully all better come Sunday.

Starter

User Info Menu

I did not know this, did any of you guys ? This MIGHT explain why Bell was excused from practice yesterday for " Personal reasons "

David Todd
    ‏@DavidMTodd

Wasn’t aware until this morning that Le’Veon Bell became a father this week. Damn good reason to miss practice. And missed the flu bug.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by diamondlucy View Post
    I did not know this, did any of you guys ? This MIGHT explain why Bell was excused from practice yesterday for " Personal reasons "

David Todd
    ‏@DavidMTodd

Wasn’t aware until this morning that Le’Veon Bell became a father this week. Damn good reason to miss practice. And missed the flu bug.
    Congrats to Le'Veon the new dad!

Yet another reason for him to mature from his days driving the airport with that suckerpunching quitter who will be on the other sideline this Sunday.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Whoops!!

Chris Adamski @C_AdamskiTrib
    10m
    Let me clarify. Le'Veon Bell SAID he did not have a baby -- yet. ("Any day now"). Do with that info what you wish.

Chris Adamski @C_AdamskiTrib
    Le'Veon Bell did NOT become a father yesterday. He was dumbfounded why some kept congratulating him today. He confirmed he practiced today.