Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown is an idiot

Starter

User Info Menu

Antonio Brown is an idiot

He apparently posted the teams post celabration and remarks on Facebook live,even the one where Tomlin refers to the Pats as aholes. Ramon Foster and Ben both warned team mates to be careful with social media this week,now this fool gives the Pats some fuel.Great player,but a total idiot.

Legend

User Info Menu

Was he concussed? Seriously, he didn't seem mentally all there during the video. Really strange.

As an aside, he didn't seem part of the team. His off shooting his video while the rest of the team is meeting on the other side of the lockers.

He really came across bad in that video. Aloof. Isolated. And his fascination with God was a little weird.

Legend

User Info Menu

It's making the rounds. Has well over 1000 views already.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He does that after every game on Facebook Live.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buccoray61 View Post
    He apparently posted the teams post celabration and remarks on Facebook live,even the one where Tomlin refers to the Pats as aholes. Ramon Foster and Ben both warned team mates to be careful with social media this week,now this fool gives the Pats some fuel.Great player,but a total idiot.
    To me, Brown came off not just foolish, but also narcissistic, intellectually compromised, and just plain weird.

I'm glad he's such a gifted freak on the field and I will begrudgingly take that trade-off all day long.

Backup

User Info Menu

Maybe the cold had not defrosted yet, or he was just in one of his " moments". They happen, now he just has to be extra ready to dismantle the Pats.

Starter

User Info Menu

To me,it's not about what was said it was the break of trust.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Was he concussed? Seriously, he didn't seem mentally all there during the video. Really strange.

As an aside, he didn't seem part of the team. His off shooting his video while the rest of the team is meeting on the other side of the lockers.

He really came across bad in that video. Aloof. Isolated. And his fascination with God was a little weird.
    He does come off as kinda creepy

Starter

User Info Menu

I'm less worried about the Pat's bulletin board, then I am about the lack of focus that this action indicates on the part of AB. We don't need distractions. Hopefully, he's gotten it out of his system and will focus like a laser beam on the job at hand. 6 FGs are not going to cut it next week.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I didn't watch the video, but if the below is true:

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    He does that after every game on Facebook Live.
    It mitigates this a bit. I don't know why everyone is calling the video creepy, but I can see how a star WR is doing something selfish (i.e. facebooking while everyone is meeting, and talking about social media no less). I was watching Skip Bayless show where Shannon Sharpe was saying the big problem he had with it was putting Tomlin (and his words) in a compromising position... I don't see that. I think the cheats know we don't like them, and whatever Tomlin said isn't news. I also don't care about it as bulletin board material for them, becaus I actually think there is a chance this could galvanize the team (AB has to show up and play now, as if he doesn't always ball anyway).

Tomlin words are echoed by the whole squad anyway (all I heard is that he called the a$sh01es).
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.