Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Ball: Boswell

Legend

User Info Menu

Game Ball: Boswell

The guy doesn't miss
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

He was money like he was against Cincy a month ago going 6 for 6 again. Hopefully next week all we'll need from him is one-pointers.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Icewater in his veins.

Rookie

User Info Menu

God bless the Wizard of Bos...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

I love how humble he is in his post game interview. Just doing his job. No biggie.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

6 touchdowns in the first meeting against the Chiefs and 6 field goals in the second meeting. A wins a win no matter how you get it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Can anyone even imagine if we didn't kick that first FG and went for it on 4th down and didn't make it.

Not going for the TD on the first drive may have been the call of the game in retrospect.

Legend

User Info Menu

Tafoya, "You don't want to be the 4th killer B?"
    Boswell, "I don't even belong in that conversation"

He just puts it between the yellow pipes!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    The guy doesn't miss

Well...he did miss two in the game against the Pats this year..so he is not perfect.

Legend

User Info Menu

He'll have a chance to make up for that next week.