Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Not Convinced...

Rookie

User Info Menu

I'm Not Convinced...

...that the Steelers game planned a lot for the Browns this week...

I think they just recycled November's game plan and worked on Miami and/or KC...

They'll never admit it, but this game meant nothing...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

My feelings exactly. They put alot of dumb plays on tape for opponents to consider but there is no way they were fully invested in pulling out a result until the end. Reminded me of an NBA game.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe if this past week some greybeard ex-player would've publicly called the HC a cheerleader, they'd have given a better effort.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They definitely didn't go all out until the end of the 4th Quarter on Defense.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    They definitely didn't go all out until the end of the 4th Quarter on Defense.
    you mean when they gave up the go ahead TD?
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Rookie

User Info Menu

The Steelers never gave up a "go ahead TD" in the fourth quarter of this game...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Shazier calls out teammates for poor attitude about Browns' game.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/01/steelers-lb-ryan-shazier-calls-attitude-teammates-win-browns/

If past form holds true, they may well carry the same "no problem, we're the better team, we got this, we can always come-from-behind" attitude into the Miami game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Shazier calls out teammates for poor attitude about Browns' game.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/01/steelers-lb-ryan-shazier-calls-attitude-teammates-win-browns/

If past form holds true, they may well carry the same "no problem, we're the better team, we got this, we can always come-from-behind" attitude into the Miami game.
    No difference whatsoever between a win-or-go-home playoff game and no-benefit-between-winning-and-losing week 17.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Them winning or losing will come down to game plan and execution. These are pros, there's no convincing me taking a team lightly in the playoffs exists.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    No difference whatsoever between a win-or-go-home playoff game and no-benefit-between-winning-and-losing week 17.
    Yeah, today's game was meaningless ... no reason for any Steelers to play to win at all.

Guess they should've just forfeited.

And Shazier's comments were meaningless too ... just blowing smoke, I guess.
    Last edited by BradshawsHairdresser; 01-01-2017 at 10:18 PM.