Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Welcome, Miami Dolphins

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    You are almost sounding like you are trying to be positive...that just won't be tolerated in 2017. Don't you know Jay Ajayi is the greatest runner in NFL history even though he has had less than 80 yards rushing in 11 games this season. And we won't even discuss what Matt Moore will do to us.

This is your one warning for 2017 to keep it negative and make sure that glass stays half empty. Fix it now bud!!!
    Haha... yes, the gloomy outlook shows you care.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    You are almost sounding like you are trying to be positive...that just won't be tolerated in 2017. Don't you know Jay Ajayi is the greatest runner in NFL history even though he has had less than 80 yards rushing in 11 games this season. And we won't even discuss what Matt Moore will do to us.

This is your one warning for 2017 to keep it negative and make sure that glass stays half empty. Fix it now bud!!!
    I admit these last 5 or 6 games I have sat down to watch them with little expectation. I found it easier for me to cope, though as the game progresses or not. I am "talking" to the tv. My wife had to leave the room for the Ravens game because "she hates me when I get this way". But I am of the opinion the Steelers are far stronger than they have played all year, like I said before I am waiting for them to play for 59 mins of the game, then finish last in the V formation. Plus this thread and most others are getting off topic, people are testy this season.
    Last edited by raycafan; 01-03-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raycafan View Post
    I admit these last 5 or 6 games I have sat down to watch them with little expectation. I found it easier for me to cope, though as the game progresses or not. I am "talking" to the tv. My wife had to leave the room for the Ravens game because "she hates me when I get this way". But I am of the opinion the Steelers are far stronger than they have played all year, like I said before I am waiting for them to play for 59 mins of the game, then finish last in the V formation. Plus this thread and most others are getting off topic, people are testy this season.
    Haha... my wife used to say the same thing until she watched the SB vs Arizona.

I dont INT yell as often these days because I have a young one.

I had had to do a silent fist pump when we beat SD on the last play.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Tunch and Wolfe were talking about games where nothing is on the line. Yes, players tend to mail it in, yet we were short three stars and I seen many others sitting as well through out the game. I'm not in the least worried that Landry Jones was without our star running back and WR and still beat a bad Browns team.

I don't care how good the Steelers play, the Pats in Foxboro will be a handful. We will have to score, and score often to just stay in that game. Can we win? Of course, but it won't be an easy feat. They will have to press the WRs, and make Brady uncomfortable all day to have success. Ben will have to have a very strong game.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raycafan View Post
    What's funny is my wife seems to enjoy watching me act crazy, yelling at the TV and what not. Not sure what that says about her...maybe she is as crazy as me.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Tunch and Wolfe were talking about games where nothing is on the line. Yes, players tend to mail it in, yet we were short three stars and I seen many others sitting as well through out the game. I'm not in the least worried that Landry Jones was without our star running back and WR and still beat a bad Browns team.

I don't care how good the Steelers play, the Pats in Foxboro will be a handful. We will have to score, and score often to just stay in that game. Can we win? Of course, but it won't be an easy feat. They will have to press the WRs, and make Brady uncomfortable all day to have success. Ben will have to have a very strong game.
    we play the Pats next week?

Legend

User Info Menu

Miami has both of their starting safeties, Reshad Jones and Isa Abdul-Quddus on I.R., plus C Mike Pouncey, LB Koa Kisi, TE Jordan Cameron, etc.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.