Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you again, Jeremy!

Legend

User Info Menu

-1 yards on 6 carries after he disrespected the towel.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Also remember the Phoenix mayor or AZ governer blew his nose on the Terrible Towel before the SB?
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Starter

User Info Menu

I re-wound and watched it on DVR a few times. Hill def spit on the towel too as he tried to rip it. Like everyone else here I thought, haha it's on now... The ghosts of Lendale White and TJ Housh were moaning

Starter

User Info Menu

I thought he had a blown out knee when he was down after the one play and they were checking his knee.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    I re-wound and watched it on DVR a few times. Hill def spit on the towel too as he tried to rip it. Like everyone else here I thought, haha it's on now... The ghosts of Lendale White and TJ Housh were moaning
    Sure looked like he tried and FAILED to rip it.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

It's really funny how much comfort it brought to me when he did that. It's like you could feel the momentum swing at that very point.