Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben take a shot at Haley again.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben take a shot at Haley again.

Says they start moving the ball late because they were in no huddle.
    I'm kinda torn on this because Retodd Haley kept calling runs on 3rd down on a team who is great against the run and suspect against the pass, but Ben looked horrible all game.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't know if Ben was shooting at Haley with that comment, but Haley deserves to be shot at after that stinker of a game. Ben, too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben sucked balls today so not sure he should be taking shots at anyone.

Legend

User Info Menu

According to NFL.com the offense ran some no huddle early in the game. It seems they moved the ball better when Ben executed throws from inside and outside the pocket.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Says they start moving the ball late because they were in no huddle.
    I'm kinda torn on this because Retodd Haley kept calling runs on 3rd down on a team who is great against the run and suspect against the pass, but Ben looked horrible all game.
    Ridiculous statement, if it comes that Ben did mean it that way. (I know you're just speculating here.) He had plenty of opportunities before that, where he proceeded to go 3-and-out an amazing amount of times. We easily were in this game, if the offense could muster a first down. That is not on the coordinator. The coordinator calls plays, but whatever play they call, an offensive unit should be able to muster a. first. down. Dare I say, maybe even two!

If I had to blame one person for this game, it isn't Haley. (hint, hint)
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Haley is a bonehead

Legend

User Info Menu

I guess I could be remembering wrong, but it sure seems to me we ran a lot into a stacked box.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Didnt see a whole lot of playaction.
    I also didnt see many crossing routes trying to beat that man coverage

Backup

User Info Menu

I don't think they starting moving late from no huddle. I think that Ben finally pulled his head out of ... He looked so pathetic the first half, he could not hit a fan in the stadium the way he looked. He looked (to me). Like he wanted a bunch of sympathy for playing with his boo boo. I saw not one ounce of zeal in his eyes for most of 3 quarters. The D held them to two scores, if he played the game the same for 4 quarters vs just one. This is a run away win. Time for him to man up and step up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Didnt see a whole lot of playaction.
    I also didnt see many crossing routes trying to beat that man coverage
    For play action to work you have to have some success at running the ball and that wasn't the case today.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S