Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    we forget how to play football when play in Philly
    I know they have our number.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Well they made us one dimensional which is tough on QB, plus a couple of drops that where drive killers. They where also only rushing four and getting pressure so a lot of the underneath stuff wasn't open, I swear there was one play they rushed 4 and three guys met at the QB.
    $$$$
    O-line has to do a better job. If they had, Steelers would've gotten a running game going, and that would've taken some pressure off of Ben.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    Shawn: Why would you wonder? We've been talking all day about dropped passes and lousy O-Line.
    Robin. Ben could have had all day and it wouldn't have helped his errant throws.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He was twice as better this game than his last one, we just happen to win that one. He should have had 4 picks against Cincinnati and the line played better.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Wheaton dropped a td and 2 other balls where drives were stopped.
    2 when they game was still manageable.

Could of been a diffrrnet gamer with a some momentum swings

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben had a bad game. Let's hope he can play better next week.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Ben had a bad game. Let's hope he can play better next week.
    Not his worst game but, bad enough...he will bounce back...I'm more worried about our Defense!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Robin. Ben could have had all day and it wouldn't have helped his errant throws.
    Agreed. Also, there was a play early when it was 3rd and 6 or 7 and Ben threw it to a WR doing a 3 yard out, covered by 2 eagles. Play never had a chance and it looked as if Ben never considered any other receiver. It was an odd decision.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    i swear, every year Ben has a few stinkers... seriously wonder if its age or what side of the bed he wakes up on.

that throw to James that was no where near him. I know Ben had some pressure but he usually makes that throw unless he is in stink mode.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    i swear, every year Ben has a few stinkers... seriously wonder if its age or what side of the bed he wakes up on.

that throw to James that was no where near him. I know Ben had some pressure but he usually makes that throw unless he is in stink mode.
    IMO, he hasn't looked good in two of three games so far. Two weeks ago I can forgive because of the weather. But, this game in Philly? Horrible. I kept waiting for him to turn it on and do what Ben does and it just never happened.
    Trolls are people too.