Thread: Fed-Ex Field

Starter

User Info Menu

Fed-Ex Field

I know it's time to move on to the Bengals but I just wanted to give a quick recap of Monday's win since I was lucky enough to be at the game in person.

Had great seats (thanks to wifey!) 11 rows from the field in Sec. 117. We were about even with the goal line of the end zone that the Steelers scored the AB TD's to. Beautiful weather made for a great atmosphere at the game.

THE AMOUNT OF STEELERS FANS WAS AMAZING! I know this shouldn't surprise me, but it does every single time. My in-laws were shocked at how many Steelers jerseys they saw as we drove to and through the parking lot. It was great. I had on my #99 Levon Kirkland jersey and got some love for it. Didn't see any other Kirkland's in the place but did see an Earl Holmes jersey!?! True fan right there.

Our section was about 50/50 with Steelers and Skins fans. 1st quarter was a little iffy, lol but by midway through the 2nd it was all good. Lot's of "Here we go Steelers" chants (some may or may not have been started by me, haha).

The Terrible Towels were waving all over the stadium as nearly every Steelers fan I saw had one with them. They tried to give out these Rally Towel things to Wash. fans but no dice. They couldn't hang.

No game recap because that's all been done here already, but I just wanted to give a shout out to all of the great Steelers fans who made the trip to Fed-Ex field to watch the game. Way to represent!

Legend

User Info Menu

Thanks for the recap.

Love the Kirkland jersey. He was my favorite for a short window. Just a monster.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Thanks for the recap.

Love the Kirkland jersey. He was my favorite for a short window. Just a monster.
    I had a couple of people call out "KEISEL!!!" when they saw me from the front, lol. I just turned around. Was fun to hear the responses.