Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2016

Legend

User Info Menu

Welcome to the club. What size should we fit you for:

Legend

User Info Menu

congrats, Longbull!
    And THANKS again for doing this (and Ghost, who i didn't even realize also did some of the scoring)... Nice work to the both of yinz
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Mid-March Mock
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Jermiah Trotter, ILB, Clemson
    3.98 - Christian Jones, OT, Texas

Backup

User Info Menu

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Curses on the Immaculate Multiplication!

I'm checking for hidden cameras and mining the forum for quotes such as "the test is easy when you know all the answers". I think I saw that once, Mr. Lonbull Brady.

Serious congrats to Lonbull! Well played and a job well done doing all the hard work for this @#$ game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

well, this blows. I'm sitting in Houston for superbow LI and instead of mixing it up with steeler fans, I'm going to have to avoid obnoxious patsy fans - and to top it all off, like the steelers - I got close to the top of MNFE, but fell off in the last week.

I'll take the high road and say congrats (and welcome to the club!) - but this would be easier if I had won instead dangit...........

but a fun year of MNFE nonetheless. thanks to all who participated and a special shoutout to those who figure out the scores. I'm still confused on picking teams - i can't imagine the nightmare of figuring out scores.....
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    well, this blows. I'm sitting in Houston for superbow LI and instead of mixing it up with steeler fans, I'm going to have to avoid obnoxious patsy fans - and to top it all off, like the steelers - I got close to the top of MNFE, but fell off in the last week.

I'll take the high road and say congrats (and welcome to the club!) - but this would be easier if I had won instead dangit...........

but a fun year of MNFE nonetheless. thanks to all who participated and a special shoutout to those who figure out the scores. I'm still confused on picking teams - i can't imagine the nightmare of figuring out scores.....
    Once you get in a groove -- scoring the games is a snap.....at least that's what Ghost tells me......

Good Luck in Houston my friend.

LB

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlinator View Post
    ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Curses on the Immaculate Multiplication!

I'm checking for hidden cameras and mining the forum for quotes such as "the test is easy when you know all the answers". I think I saw that once, Mr. Lonbull Brady.

Serious congrats to Lonbull! Well played and a job well done doing all the hard work for this @#$ game.
    I was absolutely certain you had won this year. Better luck next year.

L.B.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Welcome to the club. What size should we fit you for:

I'm guessing EXTRA LONG as in how long it took me to even be competitive in this *&$* game!