2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Wrong F$#&*!@ week to pick a goose egg game, jets and colts both suck, I hope they lose the rest of their games, damnit, ok, I'm done.

Pappy

Trade 20 & 119 to Tampa for 26/57

1.26 - Graham Barton, OC/G, Duke
    2.51 - Xavier Leggette, WR, South Carolina
    2.57 - Braden Fiske, DT, FSU
    3.84 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    3.98 - T'Vondre Sweat, DT, Texas
    7.178 - Joe Milton III, QB, Tennessee
    7.195 - Omar Speights, LB, LSU

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Wrong F$#&*!@ week to pick a goose egg game, jets and colts both suck, I hope they lose the rest of their games, damnit, ok, I'm done.

Pappy
    Feel better?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post

Pappy
    Before you go throwing a bucket of water on the Christmas Carolers on your front porch; just know that this game scored points and you aren't grabbing a seat in the Goose Egg Lounge!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Before you go throwing a bucket of water on the Christmas Carolers on your front porch; just know that this game scored points and you aren't grabbing a seat in the Goose Egg Lounge!
    But it was so much more fun when he thought he was

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, its too $!#$@!ing late the Carolers are wet, the Jets and Colts both still suck, but at least I wasn't in the Goose egg lounge.

Pappy

Trade 20 & 119 to Tampa for 26/57

1.26 - Graham Barton, OC/G, Duke
    2.51 - Xavier Leggette, WR, South Carolina
    2.57 - Braden Fiske, DT, FSU
    3.84 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    3.98 - T'Vondre Sweat, DT, Texas
    7.178 - Joe Milton III, QB, Tennessee
    7.195 - Omar Speights, LB, LSU

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 13:

NBC - 455
    Tominlator - 445
    Fordfixer - 445
    Papillion - 420
    Lonbull - 400
    MeetJoeGreene - 400
    Squidkid - 390
    Starlifter - 380
    Pfelix73 - 375
    Flippy - 365
    Ruthlessburgher - 350
    SteelerofDeville - 335
    Ghost - 330
    Passhappy - 295
    BrazilSteel - 270
    ESPN - 265
    Jooser - 255
    NFL Network - 185

13 was DEFINITELY NOT a lucky number as 11 MNF Execs partied up in the (Under New Management) Jooser's Sub-Zero Bar!

Photo from the Former Goose Egg Lounge!

The high score was from the bottom dweller NFL Network as they put up 45 points in their Cowboys v. Vikings 2 point game.

At the top of the board only Papillion was able to pick up any ground on the current leader (NBC) as he (and ESPN) picked up 20 points in the Colts v. Jets game.

Looking ahead -- Papillion continues his aggressive late season push as he (along with the NFL Network) will pick up 30 points at kickoff in the Raiders v. Chiefs game --- however the Leader NBC will also pick up 30 points at kickoff AND they have the Cowboys v. Giants game all to themselves!!

Most MNF Execs are picking up Record Bonus points.....however with only 4 weeks left it could be impossible to catch the powerhouse that IS the Peacock.

And here is the face that will be FOREVER in the Hall of Champions unless someone STEPS UP in the next few weeks!

Good Luck this week

Your Leader is in Red

Here's a look at Week 14:

Cowboys v. Giants – (+30) NBC

Raiders vs Chiefs – (+30) Papillion, NFL Network

Texans v. Colts – (+15) Lonbull

Seattle vs. Green Bay - (+10) Fordfixer, Starlifter, Ruthlessburgher, Tomlinator, Pfelix73, Flippy

Ravens v. Patriots – (+10) MeetJoeGreene, Passhappy, SteelerofDeville, ESPN

Steelers v. Bills – (+10) Squidkid

Washington @ Philadelphia – BrazilSteel

Bears v. Lions – Ghost

Chargers v. Panthers – Jooser

Legend

User Info Menu

you know what would be curious for me this year... wondering if there is one team that is worth more points than any other. Struck me that the lions have trailed in the 4th quarter of like every game - but, they're in playoff contention.

i know, too much for anyone to take the time to add up (i sure as heck aint gonna do it), but, it's a pretty curious question.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 14:

NBC - 525
    Tominlator - 475
    Fordfixer - 475
    Papillion - 460
    Lonbull - 430
    MeetJoeGreene - 430
    Squidkid - 420
    Starlifter - 410
    Pfelix73 - 405
    Flippy - 395
    Ruthlessburgher - 380
    SteelerofDeville - 365
    Ghost - 355
    Passhappy - 325
    BrazilSteel - 285
    ESPN - 295
    Jooser - 255
    NFL Network - 225

NBC remains the POWERHOUSE in MNF Exec. --- scoring Weekly High Score of 70 points in their Cowboys v. Giants game -- NBC has run away with this game and meanwhile most of us have fallen face first on the turf.......

Tominlator and Fordfixer remain in striking distance --- however looking ahead they won't be able to make any ground on NBC as practically everyone chose the Bengals v. Steelers game in Week 15.

Papillion who is also in contention -- will enjoy the Patriots v. Broncos match-up and may be able to close the gap on the leader.....and with a little luck shoot past Tominlator and Fordfixer to at least take over second place.

In fact there are only 3 MNF Execs beginning Week 15 with Bonus Points......so once again it could be quite the party

Good Luck this week

Your Leader is in Red

Here's a look at Week 15:

Patriots vs Broncos – (+25) Papillion, Flippy

Titans v. Chiefs – (+10) Ghost

Steelers v. Bengals – Fordfixer, Starlifter, Ruthlessburgher, Lonbull, Passhappy, Tomlinator, Pfelix73, SteelerofDeville, Jooser, NBC

Saints v. Cardinals - MeetJoeGreene

Raiders v. Chargers – Squidkid, BrazilSteel

Panthers v. Redskins – ESPN

Rams v. Seahawks - NFL Network

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 15:

NBC - 540
    Tomlinator - 490
    Fordfixer - 490
    Papillion - 485
    MeetJoeGreene - 460
    Squidkid - 460
    Lonbull - 445
    Ghost - 425
    Starlifter - 425
    Pfelix73 - 420
    Flippy - 420
    Ruthlessburgher - 395
    SteelerofDeville - 380
    Passhappy - 340
    BrazilSteel - 325
    ESPN - 295
    Jooser - 270
    NFL Network - 230

Gentlemen --- due to a short week, and many holiday festivities -- I've posted the scores without double checking with Ghost -- so if there are any changes he sees I'll make alterations ASAP --

However I doubt he'll change the Weekly High Score of 70 points --- because Ghost was the only one who had it!! Scoring big with a last minute FG to win the game.

TYPICAL Ghost waiting for the last few weeks to make a run......probably too late to take the top spot.....but never too late to at least defeat me....AGAIN!

Looking ahead -- Only Tomlinator, Fordfixer and Papillion seem to still be in the hunt!

This week will mark ESPN's last week, and they are going out with style in 25 point bonus at kickoff!

NBC will share it's game with Fordfixer and Squidkid, and neither of them will be able to make any ground on the leader -- although a 15 point bump doesn't hurt! Although the bonus puts Fordfixer in sole position of second place.

Tomlinator will be looking for help in his Colts / Raiders match-up -- at kickoff he will be tied for 3rd place with Papillion who picks up 15 points in what I'm sure will be an icy Vikings v. Packers game.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the MNF Execs -- here's hoping you all have something or someone special to enjoy your Christmas with.

Good Luck this week

Your Leader is in Red

Here's a look at Week 16:

Lions v. Cowboys – (+25) ESPN

Denver v. Chiefs – (+15) Fordfixer, Squidkid, NBC

Vikings vs Packers – (+15) Papillion, Pfelix73, Flippy

Ravens v. Steelers – (+15) Starlifter

Raiders v. Colts – (+10) Passhappy, Tomlinator

Cardinals v. Seahawks – Ruthlessburgher, Lonbull, BrazilSteel, Ghost, SteelerofDeville, Jooser

Falcons v. Panthers – MeetJoeGreene

Dolphins v. Jets - NFL Network