Thread: Jevon "Gravedigger" Hargrave

Legend

User Info Menu

Jevon "Gravedigger" Hargrave

LOL, he comes to us straight out of college with a nice nickname! According to Hargrave, he hit a QB so hard it knocked him back a few yards, and when he returned to the sideline his DC started calling him Gravedigger. It stuck with him. So, now we have "Wreck It Heyward", "DoItTuitt" and "Gravedigger" on the DL!! LOL. I got this from a source we're not supposed to quote in here, but good stuff anyways. (and Shazaaam!
    Last edited by Jooser; 05-05-2016 at 01:31 PM.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

"Wreck It Heyward" and "DoItTuitt" are nicknames?

Sounds like someone's trying to force it, like the Tampa RB trying get folks to call him "Dougernaut"...you are the Muscle Hamster, dude...deal with it.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I read Heyward and only nickname I can think of is "Ironhead," which is one of the best football nicknames ever. Maybe Cam can be "Steelhead"

No other nickname is appropriate
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    "Wreck It Heyward" and "DoItTuitt" are nicknames?

Sounds like someone's trying to force it, like the Tampa RB trying get folks to call him "Dougernaut"...you are the Muscle Hamster, dude...deal with it.
    You mean like Frosty McBeam or whatever that big-chinned mascot we have/had? (do we still have that guy?)
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    You mean like Frosty McBeam or whatever that big-chinned mascot we have/had? (do we still have that guy?)
    Our big chinned mascot left Pittsburgh and is now on the CBS pregame show.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I read Heyward and only nickname I can think of is "Ironhead," which is one of the best football nicknames ever. Maybe Cam can be "Steelhead"

No other nickname is appropriate
    I like it.

Remember the time when OV suggested the nickname "Steelhead" for the Steeler son of ironhead.....that was awesome.

Last edited by Captain Lemming; 05-06-2016 at 02:08 AM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm sure Cam is honored being compared to his father, but Ironhead is an awesome nickname, while Steelhead is a trout.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I'm sure Cam is honored being compared to his father, but Ironhead is an awesome nickname, while Steelhead is a trout.
    The Steelhead is very common in Idaho where I live. It is even the nickname of our minor league hockey team. Yes, I am familiar with the fish. I still contend it is a great nickname for Heyward.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher