Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Friday 2nd & 3rd round. What"s our next move?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Like this pick a lot. For the longest time, I've been wishing the team would take a John Randle type, undersized, interior, energy guy (granted, he's no Randle!), for no other reason than as a change of pace from the rangier, bigger, slower guy we typically employ on the line.

This guy may be great as a change-up in the interior rush, spelling Tuitt and Cam.
    Hargrave did have 6 sacks in one game in 2014, so he may have some Randle in him. I wonder if he likes to use way too much eyeblack as well...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Love the pick of Hargraves! Now that's done, I'd like to see either one of two OLBs Matt Judon or Tyrone Holmes & ILB BJ Goodson.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...