Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: draft chat?

Legend

User Info Menu

Giants take Eli Apple. Lots of mocks had him going to the Steelers, but he's off the board well before they pick.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Giants take Eli Apple. Lots of mocks had him going to the Steelers, but he's off the board well before they pick.
    Gruden said what I said earlier today...he will be a penalty machine early in his career. I'm still pulling for Def Line
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think that is good news, although I am a buckeye fan, unless run on cb!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Gruden said what I said earlier today...he will be a penalty machine early in his career. I'm still pulling for Def Line
    I think you will get you wish. All the real talented DBs are off the board now.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If Lynch doesn't go to jets...

Do you?

Or maybe someone wants to come up?

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm starting to think it could be Vonn Bell in the first.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    I think you will get you wish. All the real talented DBs are off the board now.
    Yep. Joseph and Neal, two safeties that many had the Steelers pegged to take, they are gonzo...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Yep. Joseph and Neal, two safeties that many had the Steelers pegged to take, they are gonzo...
    I think Vonn Bell is worth a first but I may be the only person to think that.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Lynch there when Steelers pick do the Broncos call?

Legend

User Info Menu

Almost there...thinking Washington takes one of the Bama DT's, then Treadwell to Minny, Doctson to Cincy, and we get William Jackson III.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.