Thread: AB

Backup

User Info Menu

AB

After rewatching that trainwreck of a hit he took last weekend, I'm happy that they have chosen to sit him out. I just hope that there are no lingering after effects and that he can come back next season. Sometimes you hear the footsteps after something like that. Always good to get back on the horse asap, but we will have to wait till next year to see. As an old fart I remember when Frank Gifford was out for the whole next season after Chuck Bednarik laid him out. Hoping for the best!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Next year?

AB is playing next week
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO View Post
    After rewatching that trainwreck of a hit he took last weekend, I'm happy that they have chosen to sit him out. I just hope that there are no lingering after effects and that he can come back next season. Sometimes you hear the footsteps after something like that. Always good to get back on the horse asap, but we will have to wait till next year to see. As an old fart I remember when Frank Gifford was out for the whole next season after Chuck Bednarik laid him out. Hoping for the best!!
    Dude, my family is Giants fans, so I know all about that hit. Gotta agree - keep the positive Karma flowing, then AB be fine!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

When you get knocked the he1! out in MMA, they usually put you on medical suspension for a long period of time (months). Obviously want AB in there, but I don't want him to play anymore this year if he doesn't feel good.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Starter

User Info Menu

He shouldn't play till he is completely cleared and well -- have to look at the long term for his health.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    When you get knocked the he1! out in MMA, they usually put you on medical suspension for a long period of time (months). Obviously want AB in there, but I don't want him to play anymore this year if he doesn't feel good.
    Arent MMA matches months apart?

AB will play if he is cleared.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"