Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Denver Game Predictions

Legend

User Info Menu

Denver Game Predictions

Ignoring my head and going with my heart, here's my forecast:

In a game they are not expected to have a chance to win, the Steelers step up for their concussed MVP and shock the world. Ben spreads the ball around masterfully, Shazier and his defensive mates show up big-time, and Peyton is unceremoniously ushered into retirement. Steelers 23, Donks 20.

Afterward, the entire Steelers team gathers for a photo in which they all wink. AB delivers life-sized copies of the photo to Marv Lewis, Vontaze Burfict, and PacMan Jones.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post

In a game they are not expected to have a chance to win, the Steelers step up for their concussed MVP and shock the world. Ben spreads the ball around masterfully, Shazier and his defensive mates show up big-time, and Peyton is unceremoniously ushered into retirement. Steelers 23, Donks 20.

Afterward, the entire Steelers team gathers for a photo in which they all wink. AB delivers life-sized copies of the photo to Marv Lewis, Vontaze Burfict, and PacMan Jones.
    my concern is the same as my concerns for GB. When your best WR is out and your running game isn't much the franchise QB tends to struggle. But with Ben we always have a shot. My guess if I had money on it? Steelers 17 Broncos 24

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post

21-20, Hombres De Acero. Only because we don't make 3 2-pointers. Ha!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I read two or three threads with some serious pessimism. I'm here to turn that tide back! We have Ben, we have a chance. The coaches will have these men prepared. We have better athletes and a tight knit team, they will pull each other through this with a win. 27 - 21, Steelers over the Donkeys. Heath with a big performance.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

shazier plants peyton. the 39 year old leaves the game. osweiler comes in on a gimpy knee and throws 3 picks.

or not.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Team with last possession kicks FG to win.....Boz time
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

17 -13 Steelers

Peyton has only throen a few passes the last 2 months, he will be rusty and our D smells blood
    Last edited by feltdizz; 01-16-2016 at 09:43 AM.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    my concern is the same as my concerns for GB. When your best WR is out and your running game isn't much the franchise QB tends to struggle. But with Ben we always have a shot. My guess if I had money on it? Steelers 17 Broncos 24
    Running game isn't much???

I thought Todman and Toussaint were quite effective against the Bengals. While the Broncos run defense is a bit more formidable, I still believe this duo will keep the Denver defense honest.

Frankly, I hope they underestimate these two. Both have quality ability and will be a big reason for our success in Denver-along with Pittsburgh's front 7.

IMO, that will be the key to success tomorrow.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

24-7 Broncos

Nevertheless, GO
    Last edited by Shoe; 01-16-2016 at 01:31 PM.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post
    Running game isn't much???

I thought Todman and Toussaint were quite effective against the Bengals. While the Broncos run defense is a bit more formidable, I still believe this duo will keep the Denver defense honest.

Frankly, I hope they underestimate these two. Both have quality ability and will be a big reason for our success in Denver-along with Pittsburgh's front 7.

IMO, that will be the key to success tomorrow.
    183 yards from scrimmage for TnT last game.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"