Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Whitlock says Tomlin is the most coddled coach in history because he is black

Legend

User Info Menu

Jason Whitlock says Tomlin is the most coddled coach in history because he is black

[url]http://sportsnaut.com/2016/01/jason-whitlock-mike-tomlin-escapes-criticism-because-hes-black/[/url]

Mike Tomlin is the most coddled coach, perhaps in the history of professional sports,” [URL="http://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-herd-with-colin-cowherd/video?vid=601315395956"]Whitlock said[/URL], appearing on The Herd Wednesday. “He is untouchable, and it’s inappropriate. I think the guy is talented, I think he’s done a good job, but he’s not above reproach.”
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

that dude is racists
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

This is stupid. What a dumb attention whore. Maybe if he made the case about Marvin Lewis because Lewis not only has lost the control of his team, but he also hasn't won a playoff game in Cincy. Marv's being coddled. Not cause he's black though, imho.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    that dude is racists
    self hating is the proper term.

He is one of those fellows who thinks "the white mans ice is colder"

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Who cares?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

"Obviously" Whitlock never got the Overpaid Janitor memo.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Who cares?
    you do since you posted on here

Legend

User Info Menu

No, actually, that's not why I posted.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm going to guess that Tomlin didn't consider the $100K fine he had to pay as coddling.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Apparently, Whitlock never reads this board...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.