Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: You Are the Offensive Coordinator...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    THAT!! you f'ing pessimist!!
    can? sure...
    likely? no.
    but, even the worst teams don't go winless. and without Ben, AB and DeAngelo, this team CAN win... may be once in 15 chances, but, it CAN.

*deville thumbs nose at you*
    Ok, I'll grant you that. 1 in 15.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    why wouldn't we believe it?

and no. it wasn't to f with you or derail the thread. If you can root for Johnny to stay clean and not believe the allegations were true why the hell can't we believe we can win without half our team?

and it's pretty delusional to not want to believe police reports about Johnny. Its freaking Johnny dude.
    If wanting all the information before passing judgment is delusional then hand me my straight jacket.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    If wanting all the information before passing judgment is delusional then hand me my straight jacket.
    i would agree but every link that was provided was met with doubt...

and its johnny, lmao.. it really is delusional to doubt he had a drink
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    The Steelers don't need to be the better team overall...they just need to be the better team on Sunday...kind of like what Denver did to us in January 2012...
    pretty much...

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

i would agree but every link that was provided was met with doubt...

and its johnny, lmao.. it really is delusional to doubt he had a drink
    some people hear a story and assume it's valid because in all honesty they like to see people fall. It makes them feel better about themselves. Others prefer to review all stories with a skeptical eye and try to preserve a mans dignity until the truth reveals itself. Neither have anything to do with this thread.

Legend

User Info Menu

When it came to last week I liked the way that the O gameplan started. Everyone thought that Ben would be slinging it without DW, but they fed the backs and let them run. I thought that they would follow up with some PA later on, but was disappointed that they didn't.

I thought that the gameplan was very conservative on O last week.

Not that this even addresses the original question.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    some people hear a story and assume it's valid because in all honesty they like to see people fall. It makes them feel better about themselves. Others prefer to review all stories with a skeptical eye and try to preserve a mans dignity until the truth reveals itself. Neither have anything to do with this thread.
    How much better did you feel by predicting Landry and the Steelers would fail and calling us delusional?

See how this works?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    Pap, my biggest fear we find that Manning's skills hadn't instantly deteriorated, but, instead, he actually had an injury causing the poor play. Seems more reasonable, but, nobody is talking about it.

that being the case, I worry about a HEALED and well-rested Peyton Manning - ESPECIALLY with as good as their defense is. Even if we had a healthy squad, I argue that this will be the toughest playoff game - and wouldn't be surprised to see Manning get #2, then ride off into the sunset.
    Well, if that's the case that means that he was either injured in the off season or training camp because he was the starter for the first 9 or 10 games. Could Peyton Manning have a great game because rest and recovery? sure If that happens the Steelers are certainly going to have their hands full; I don't think it will happen, they were battling down the stretch just to get into the playoffs, if he were that capable I think we would have seen him prior to this playoff game. We'll find out Sunday; I'm not throwing in the towel if Ben is limited or out and AB doesn't play either.

I firmly believe the Steelers can rally around and put together a game plan to win this game, it won't be easy, but they can do it, IMO.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

No AB. Hurt Ben. This secondary....

[URL="https://theofficesportsguy.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance-nfc-east/"][/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

How much better did you feel by predicting Landry and the Steelers would fail and calling us delusional?

See how this works?
    I deal with reality and Landry Jones is a bad QB going against a great Denver D. If he is the starter it will take a miracle for us to win...I mean almost parting red sea type of miracle. I wasn't condemning Landry Jones the man (as I have heard he is a great person). I wasn't passing judgments about his sobriety, his guilt in the eyes of the law, or placing my opinions about him as a person. I expressed a football opinion. The fact that you can't understand the difference speaks either to your stubbornness or lack of insight.