Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Burfict Been Drug Tested Lately?

Legend

User Info Menu

Has Burfict Been Drug Tested Lately?

He's gotta be on something. Or he was molested or beaten as a kid. I seriously have no idea what else could make a young man so angry.

The NFL rules are ridiculous. Bryant was suspended for 4 games for weed. But this animal doesn't get suspended for putting other players careers at risk. Not just Steelers, but seemingly every game he plays.

This guy is a joke. His team is a joke. Their fans are a joke. What a bunch of crap. How is Ray Rice demonized for domestic violence while Burfict is celebrated for repeated criminal assaults?

I'm giving Burfict an over under of 2 years after his career is done that he'll be in prison or dead. I feel sorry for the guy. I feel sorry for sports fans that act like little Burficts. Society is sad.

Bring on the Donkeys!!! I'm gonna put my head back in the sand and root for violence next week.

Legend

User Info Menu

What the f*** do you feel sorry for Burfict for. The guy is garbage. Even one of his team mate after the game said "not surprised"

Booger MacFarland said it best on M&M this morning. If he was coach "Burfict wouldn't be on his team anymore." Unfortunately the Bumgals and Marvin Lewis are so desperate for success they would put ISIS on their team if he could get them a win.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    The NFL rules are ridiculous. Bryant was suspended for 4 games for weed. But this animal doesn't get suspended for putting other players careers at risk. Not just Steelers, but seemingly every game he plays.
    That's a really good point!

All penalties in life for weed are almost comical. I've known people fired from their jobs after a random drug test came back positive. The stuff is no worse than drinking beer or wine.

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe Burfict needs to be on some kind of drug that will make him calm down.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    That's a really good point!

All penalties in life for weed are almost comical. I've known people fired from their jobs after a random drug test came back positive. The stuff is no worse than drinking beer or wine.
    Except illegal...other than that just the same. Cracks me up how people want to pick and choose what rules they follow and are then upset there are consequences.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Except illegal...other than that just the same.
    Yes, that's part of what's comical about it. Why is that illegal but alcohol isn't? You can equally use either responsibility. You can equally abuse them.

It's also illegal to go over the speed limit or not completely stop at a stop sign. But you don't get suspended or fired for it. It's just funny to me that weed gets so much attention professionally when it's as harmless or harmful as alcohol.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Yes, that's part of what's comical about it. Why is that illegal but alcohol isn't? You can equally use either responsibility. You can equally abuse them.

It's also illegal to go over the speed limit or not completely stop at a stop sign. But you don't get suspended or fired for it. It's just funny to me that weed gets so much attention professionally when it's as harmless or harmful as alcohol.
    what's crazy is drunk driving deaths are insanely high....

domestic violence due to alcohol is also high as hell...

yet people treat weed like it's the devil's flower.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Boomer Esiason on the FAN said he thought Burfict should have a "psych test". Now I don't know about that but I believe the NFL has to look at their fines a little closer. Burfict signed a 19 mil contract 4mil/per .....what fine would make him think twice about a cheap shot? Even a 100k fine doesn't stop him from buying a thing. The league needs to review fines that take away game checks. People pay attention when you dig deep into their pockets. It's not a perfect solution but it's time to take guys off the field for a significant amount of games if there have repeat issues such as this.
    Last edited by Iron City Inc.; 01-11-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think he needs to go to the vet and get a rabies shot.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Except illegal...other than that just the same. Cracks me up how people want to pick and choose what rules they follow and are then upset there are consequences.
    You military guys are sticklers for the rules.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount