Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burfict knees Bens shoulder

Legend

User Info Menu

Burfict knees Bens shoulder

[url]https://vine.co/v/iMuO9BaxgQT[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah, and it is dirty. I posted this link on another thread, too.

Legend

User Info Menu

O sorry bro. When i saw it i was FN livid

Backup

User Info Menu

For any person to give Burflict any benefit of the doubt just blows my mind. He managed to single-handedly take out our three top offensive players. What are the odds that every single injury coincidently happened from Burflict? And BOTH TIMES Bell was hurt for the season?!? Not one of those injuries was an accident.

After the Shazier hit, I saw the Bengals frothing at the mouth and told my wife that he was going to take Ben out of the game. Sure enough...

Lewis is a sh!tty coach and needs to be fired for hiring such scum players and turning a blind eye to the dirty plays and damage that they inflict on the field. Anybody who intentionally maims another human being to win an effing football game should be banned for life...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Big hit. The knee to the shoulder isn't what injured it. Just a little cheap shot at the end.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He is a POS

Should get 3-4 games minimum

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Big hit. The knee to the shoulder isn't what injured it. Just a little cheap shot at the end.
    Does it matter how you think the injury occurred?
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000411288/article/vontaze-burfict-fined-25k-for-ankletwisting-incidents[/url]

The NFL is bending over backwards to protect players. This isnt an isolated incident and he isnt a first time offender. Fines don't mean anything to this animal.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    O sorry bro. When i saw it i was FN livid

Oh, no problems, bud. Glad you posted it too, just wanted to connect the two.

Rookie

User Info Menu

he a cheap shot artist who should be suspended

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelnavy View Post
    For any person to give Burflict any benefit of the doubt just blows my mind. He managed to single-handedly take out our three top offensive players. What are the odds that every single injury coincidently happened from Burflict? And BOTH TIMES Bell was hurt for the season?!? Not one of those injuries was an accident.

After the Shazier hit, I saw the Bengals frothing at the mouth and told my wife that he was going to take Ben out of the game. Sure enough...

Lewis is a sh!tty coach and needs to be fired for hiring such scum players and turning a blind eye to the dirty plays and damage that they inflict on the field. Anybody who intentionally maims another human being to win an effing football game should be banned for life...
    I'm not a fan of Burfict but the tackle on Ben was legal.

It's not like it was late or he picked Ben up and slammed him. Ben ran right into Burfict as he was spinning and he just made a great play. Not sure why Ben didn't step up but maybe there was pressure up the middle.

The knee was cheap and dirty but it wasn't what injured Ben.

I have seen Burfict twist ankles and take cheap shots am year but his hits on Ben and Bell weren't dirty.

..and I agree that Burfict was trying to hurt Ben but I think most players in defense are trying to hit the guy with the football so hard he has to leave the game. JH said as much a few years ago.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 01-10-2016 at 07:26 PM.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"