Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whether we win or lose, Burfikt needs to be suspended

Legend

User Info Menu

Whether we win or lose, Burfikt needs to be suspended

Hit to ABs head

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Player of the Game ... Boswell???

[Edit - sorry, wrong post].
    Last edited by SanAntonioSteelerFan; 01-10-2016 at 01:30 AM.

Starter

User Info Menu

That's why they are the Bungles

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Hit to ABs head
    was smart by tomlin to take the team off the field without shaking hands... woulda been a fight.

I was also surprised that Peezy didn't end up in a fight - great restraint by him (Villanueva helped a little)
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's 2024 offseason motto: Throw KP into the deep end and let him sink or swim. If he sinks, draft a 1st round QB in 2025

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    was smart by tomlin to take the team off the field without shaking hands... woulda been a fight.

I was also surprised that Peezy didn't end up in a fight - great restraint by him (Villanueva helped a little)
    The suspension should be for a VERY long time. That hit was pretty much the definition of head hunting a defenseless receiver. And, it's not like he doesn't have a history.

Looked to me like Porter just gets a sly grin when he got grabbed. You wonder if he wasn't fishing for something out there.

Legend

User Info Menu

Burfict grabbed Porters jacket real quick and sneaky thats why he grinned

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Porter baited Jones for the 2nd penalty it looked like. Seriouly...why else is Porter out on the field at that time if not to draw the thugs into more stupid behavior?

Legend

User Info Menu

Our best three players are Ben Roethlisberger, Antonio Brown, and Le'Veon Bell. This scumbag injured them all this season.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Porter baited Jones for the 2nd penalty it looked like. Seriouly...why else is Porter out on the field at that time if not to draw the thugs into more stupid behavior?
    he was out there helping with AB on the ground...

Legend

User Info Menu

What exactly was the ***holes 2nd penalty? I heard they pushed a ref?