Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so about this life after Ben

Legend

User Info Menu

so about this life after Ben

how will it differ than life with Ben these last few years?

lmao... all I can do is laugh to keep from crying. This offense has a ton of weapons and we can't get in the endzone.

That last play summed up our season thus far... just awful
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    how will it differ than life with Ben these last few years?

lmao... all I can do is laugh to keep from crying. This offense has a ton of weapons and we can't get in the endzone.

That last play summed up our season thus far... just awful
    Since I kind of see Landry Jones as the next Cliff Stoudt I'm gonna say that life after Ben might look a lot like life after Bradshaw.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sad to say but we win with Landry today. Ben is the better qb by far but his TO was terrible.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Since I kind of see Landry Jones as the next Cliff Stoudt I'm gonna say that life after Ben might look a lot like life after Bradshaw.
    Be honest... what has this team looked like the last 4 years with Ben?

It has been pretty ugly IMO. I know we went 12-4 last year but we still looked awful in the playoffs.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Sad to say but we win with Landry today. Ben is the better qb by far but his TO was terrible.
    all 3 of them were terrible... he threw into double coverage twice and forced the 3rd INT.

Legend

User Info Menu

The team could afford for Ben to play poorly today. They couldn't afford the turnovers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    The team could afford for Ben to play poorly today. They couldn't afford the turnovers.
    huh?

did someone else throw those turnovers?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    huh?

did someone else throw those turnovers?
    You don't understand the difference? I'll explain. Jones and Vick played poorly but generally didn't give the ball away. Not giving the ball awaw gave the team a chance to win.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    You don't understand the difference? I'll explain. Jones and Vick played poorly but generally didn't give the ball away. Not giving the ball awaw gave the team a chance to win.
    when the guy playing poorly also is the one giving the ball away...

just sayin'

Legend

User Info Menu

Some don't appreciate what you have until it's gone.