Thread: Has anyone heard...

Legend

User Info Menu

Has anyone heard...

How Ben looked at practice today. Just wondering if any of you "locals" has seen or heard anything on local media?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Reports that he got some 1st team reps and looked good.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

By Josh Alper
    October 21, 2015, 4:29 PM EDT
    Roethlisberger limited in practice, “threw the ball really well”

If Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is going to make his return to the lineup against the Chiefs this weekend, he’ll need a good week of practice to convince the team his knee has recovered sufficiently.

He kicked off the practice week on Wednesday as a limited participant and said after the session was over, via Mike Prisuta of WDVE, that he felt he “threw the ball really well.” He also said that he was “relatively pain-free,” but said before practice that he was comfortable playing with some pain.

“I can deal with pain,” Roethlisberger said, via the team’s website. “Adrenaline helps with that a lot. The stability, we have a great training staff and doctors. We have about six different knee braces to try. [Trainer] John Norwig is going to tape it too. Today is going to be a trial and error type of thing. I have no idea what it is like to run, move, and get hit in the leg. I am not really sure yet. The pain will be there for a while. I can deal with pain.”

Guard Ramon Foster said that Landry Jones was the “primary guy” working with the first team, which fits with Roethlisberger saying he didn’t want to take reps away from Jones if he wasn’t sure he was going to be able to play. If the ratio shifts in Roethlisberger’s favor on Thursday, the chance he’ll play would also likely shift in his favor as well.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They showed some of him practicing today on the local news. He looked fine. He said they were gonna work on 6 or so different types of knee braces, etc. but seemed fine to me.. We'll see. lol- on another note, Vick was practicing too and he looked normal as well.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I saw this online: [url]http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/WATCH-QB-Ben-Roethlisberger-throw-during-Wednesdays-practice--40448852?Notification.Success=Your+Bolt+has+been+s uccessfully+created[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

“I can deal with pain,” Roethlisberger said, via the team’s website. “Adrenaline helps with that a lot."

Adrenaline = Toradol